The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Sheffield, Leeds or Leicester

Aerospace engineering -
My young person has offers from all. So hard to decide factoring everything in.
They like Leeds being campus but prefer facilities Sheffield and like Leicester campus but concerned lower in league tables.
She is very quiet and not into partying or drinking at all and really intends to be there 4 years and beyond as doing industry year also and masters.

Can anyone offer any advice or thoughts please on
This subject at these universities for a quiet young person wanting to have fun but work hard. (There were concerns over student accommodation at Sheffield being reported as loud / party at mention of drug use which was a
Worry).

Thank you
ranmoor is known to be more quiet accom wise at sheff
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 2
Original post by someonedontask
ranmoor is known to be more quiet accom wise at sheff

Thank you, I understand it is further out however. I will explore this suggestion !
Original post by UsernameB
Thank you, I understand it is further out however. I will explore this suggestion !

its not really much further out - accomodation as a whole is a bit of a walk in sheffield, only the city accom seems to be close, and that is more popular i believe with like post grads, and international students. Encliffe is the main accom, and is only a 5 min walk from ranmoor so it isnt that far out in comparison
Reply 4
Think this was posted in wrong place - under Sheffield uni isn’t going to help I don’t think. Thanks everyone who has relied !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending