The Student Room Group

UKCAT

Tq
(edited 7 years ago)
Apply to Bristol? They don't take either BMT and UKCAT.
Original post by Wong Jecinn

Can't get into sheffield or manchester realistically. Cardiff barely consider UKCAT.
Reply 3
Original post by Wong Jecinn
xl.

A lot depends on your other stats such as GCSEs, ASs, predicted A2s. Your UKCAT is not terrible, it is just above the average for 2 out of the last 3 years (2 years ago, the averages went crazy). That is how averages work, half score more, half score less
Reply 4
Original post by Docjones1
Can't get into sheffield or manchester realistically. Cardiff barely consider UKCAT.

And this is inaccurate, Sheffield have a threshold score of 2510 and then score PS, and OP meets that UKCAT score, so, from a UKCAT pov would be quite able to apply to Sheffield
Reply 5
I agree with you. I emailed Sheffield and they said a higher score will not gv u an advantage. Anyway tq very much for all the advice.
Original post by GANFYD
And this is inaccurate, Sheffield have a threshold score of 2510 and then score PS, and OP meets that UKCAT score, so, from a UKCAT pov would be quite able to apply to Sheffield

Yeah my bad it's just that they say any candidate with a score above 2600 will be likely taken into consideration.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending