The Student Room Group

AQA Biology B2, Additional Science Mock Examinations- Urgent Help Needed.

Did the 2014 Biology B2 papers given out to students at summer have the first question being, 'find the mean of this plant?' On the higher paper more specifically.
Do all mocks from the beginning of year 11, mocks for every single subject, make up for your overall predicted grade?
Any information provided will be much appreciated.
Grammar is poor, I know.
Bump.
Original post by inachigeek21
Did the 2014 Biology B2 papers given out to students at summer have the first question being, 'find the mean of this plant?' On the higher paper more specifically.
Do all mocks from the beginning of year 11, mocks for every single subject, make up for your overall predicted grade?
Any information provided will be much appreciated.

It might depend on the school but my school just used like 3 levels of progress from what you got on your sats. ( I think it's 3 :s-smilie:)
Targets at gcse were irrelevant for me though bc they never really got changed despite me doing better and we never got predicted grades either.
I don't really understand what you mean about biology bc you said "at summer" but also "2014"....
When I sat it this summer I think there was a question about finding a mean of something but I can't remember what, sorry :erm:
It also asked about the range :smile:
I mean the 2015 B2 paper people.
Original post by rainbowtwist
It might depend on the school but my school just used like 3 levels of progress from what you got on your sats. ( I think it's 3 :s-smilie:)
Targets at gcse were irrelevant for me though bc they never really got changed despite me doing better and we never got predicted grades either.
I don't really understand what you mean about biology bc you said "at summer" but also "2014"....
When I sat it this summer I think there was a question about finding a mean of something but I can't remember what, sorry :erm:
It also asked about the range :smile:

Sincere apologies. I meant the 2015 B2 paper sat this summer.
Confusion.

Quick Reply

Latest