The Student Room Group

US Senator questions Obama over secretive world government.

Have you got your tin foil hat on?

The Americans always get GCHQ to chase after their enemies at the weekend.

If you're quick, you can escape by hiding under the bed.
Ah, Breitbart... The last bastion of honest journalism. :lol:
Reply 3
[INDENT]
Original post by Hydeman
Ah, Breitbart... The last bastion of honest journalism. :lol:

So you're insinuating that Breitbart made this up?
Original post by Martyn*
[INDENT]

So you're insinuating that Breitbart made this up?

No. I'm making fun of Breitbart's general lack of honesty and its obvious political bias.
Reply 5
Original post by Hydeman
No. I'm making fun of Breitbart's general lack of honesty and its obvious political bias.

So you have nothing to say that is related to the Senator's question to Barak Obama?
Original post by Martyn*
So you have nothing to say that is related to the Senator's question to Barak Obama?

Not particularly. While I'm not a fan of using the reputation of an organisation or individual as a measure of the likelihood of a claim made by it/them being true, any publication or senator that is biased to the extent that they try to come up with a term like 'Obamatrade' and make it fly the same way they did with the Affordable Care Act is not worth my time.

When a less nutty website makes it an issue, I'll consider taking it seriously. Otherwise, as far as I'm concerned, it's the usual right-wing claptrap about how the POTUS is apparently a Muslim Communist born in Kenya who's on a mission to destroy America, or take over Texas, or put Americans in concentration camps. I wish I had time to listen to everything, but I don't. I need to prioritise in such a way that I spend as little time as possible entertaining bullsh*t.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by Hydeman
senator that is biased to the extent that they try to come up with a term like 'Obamatrade' and make it fly the same way they did with the Affordable Care Act is not worth my time.

That's not a bias. Obamacare and Obamatrade (Obama's trade deal) are flying the same way. No-one is making it that way except for Obama himself. Obama lied to the American public about universal health care and he's now made it more expensive and it is set to rise. Obamatrade is a different topic but it suggests that it was designed to shut everything down; it is a blueprint for global governance and Obama knows this. So why wouldn't it go the same way? It will and Sessions is not being biased.

Original post by Hydeman
When a less nutty website makes it an issue, I'll consider taking it seriously.

How very biased of you!

Original post by Hydeman
Otherwise, as far as I'm concerned, it's the usual right-wing claptrap about how the POTUS is apparently a Muslim Communist born in Kenya who's on a mission to destroy America, or take over Texas, or put Americans in concentration camps. I wish I had time to listen to everything, but I don't. I need to prioritise in such a way that I spend as little time as possible entertaining bullsh*t

Now you are ranting. Has Breitbart ever reported that Obama wants to Americans in concentration camps? I don't know about that, but I do know that Sessions was right about the trade deal. It is a blueprint for global governance and you cannot deal with it. It is called cognitive dissonance.
Yeah just had him on the phone, he says the lizardmen will be around at 3 o'Clock then afterwards I can shoot some golf with 2Pac and Elvis

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending