The Student Room Group

Please help me..........

I'm going with this boy (he is 18) but I don't feel that there any chemistry between us, so I decided to go for an older man (he is 34), and we are having an affair. he is cool with keeping our relationship secret and I think am doing the right thing. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings....... what should I do?
:frown:

Scroll to see replies

Damn, trolls are getting lazy.
Original post by Jonathan Crane
Damn, trolls are getting lazy.

thanks for your help!!!!
Original post by Rickstahhh
You aren't married, so you aren't having an affair. smh.

thanks I feel much better now
Why are you seeing someone when you think there's no chemistry? Bit of a ****ty thing to do, imo.
Original post by OU Student
Why are you seeing someone when you think there's no chemistry? Bit of a ****ty thing to do, imo.

well we been together for 3 years and I don't want to hurt his feelings but I'm in love with the other person
Original post by angelica_1998
I'm going with this boy (he is 18) but I don't feel that there any chemistry between us, so I decided to go for an older man (he is 34), and we are having an affair. he is cool with keeping our relationship secret and I think am doing the right thing. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings....... what should I do?
:frown:

Well, how old are you?? because tbh going out with a 34 year old seems kinda sick, no offence...
Why is HE keeping it secret?
Original post by bellafenton
Well, how old are you?? because tbh going out with a 34 year old seems kinda sick, no offence...

Am 17 ..... well I didn't ask for your negative opinion thanks!
Original post by Saint Etienne
Why is HE keeping it secret?

because he is due to be married
Shame on you then
Where are your morals?
Reply 11
tbh you should do what makes you happy someone is gonna get hurt but you have to decide who and if the 18 year old boy is a true friend then he will understand. I say stick to the married guy
(edited 8 years ago)
Shame on you then
Where are your morals?

well when we first started to go out I didn't know that he was due to get married, only recently I found out .................. I dnt know what to do ?!!
Original post by rands2.0
tbh you should do what makes you happy

At any cost?
Reply 14
At any cost?

well yeah it the guys fault for lying in the first place and she cant help it of she caught feelings leave the girl alone
Original post by rands2.0
well yeah it the guys fault for lying in the first place and she cant help it of she caught feelings leave the girl alone

yassssss , you go Girl

thanks for understanding not like someone
Original post by angelica_1998
well when we first started to go out I didn't know that he was due to get married, only recently I found out .................. I dnt know what to do ?!!

Hang your heads in shame - that's what the pair of you should do
Reply 17
Hang your heads in shame - that's what the pair of you should do

I think that you should be ashamed at what you said the whole point of this chat room is to help her and im the only one that is actually making her feel comfortable which is more than what you are doing. no one asked for you opinion she asked for your help so go suck ur fat ugly toe
She asked for help
And what would be helpful is to do what is decent
Being part of potentially destroying a new marriage is not ok

Don;t come here expecting everyone to comfort you when you know what you are doing is wrong
Original post by Rickstahhh
You aren't married, so you aren't having an affair. smh.

Wut.
Bad troll, or just really ****ing stupid.

Quick Reply

Latest