The Student Room Group

should Infant Circumssion be banned?

Scroll to see replies

it should absolutely be banned unless for medical emergencies
Reply 41
Original post by footygirlx
FGM violates stops a woman enjoying sex and has many health problems whereas circumcision doesnt.

wrong, male genital Mutliation removes up to 90% of nerve endings more than causes 1-3 of FGM so it is worse
Wow this thread...

I had my son circumcised as a baby and NOT for religious reasons. The difference between male circumcision and fgm is the excruciating pain girls suffer during and after. Fgm takes the pleasure out of sex for women but I don't recall ever seeing that same effect on men. My son didn't even cry! I'd definitely do it for future sons unless I see compelling reasons not to. I'll be silently observing this thread...👀

Blog: www.thenubianrapunzel.com
No
Because the child wouldnt remember the pain then but if they wait till adulthood then it would be extreamly painful
Just my two cents
Original post by Oscar.
Yes it does! It gets rid of the nerve endings in the tip of the penis

Posted from TSR Mobile

over 50% of men in the USA are circumcised i cant see them complaining.
FGM violates stops a woman enjoying sex and has many health problems whereas circumcision doesnt.

It stops a man enjoying sex as much as he otherwise would. It mandates lube during masturbation lol... For most men anyway. That **** shouldn;t be necessary. One should be able to get one off whenever one wants with or without lube :wink:

Circumcision has no health benefit but can cause health complications.
Reply 46
No it shouldn't, aesthetically it looks better and its mandatory for Jews to have it and has health benefits.

Muslims and Jews mutilate babies because they believe God told them to. To my mind this is totally unacceptable in the 21st century.

Whether it looks better is actually pretty subjective. But this is a moot point. Surely we don't mutilate babies in the name of aesthetics?

As for the health benefits - well, I don't hear uncircumcised men complaining about the ill health their penises are causing them. Maybe it is healthier but so marginally that it's not worth considering.
Reply 47
Original post by Nubian Rapunzel
Wow this thread...

I had my son circumcised as a baby and NOT for religious reasons. The difference between male circumcision and fgm is the excruciating pain girls suffer during and after. Fgm takes the pleasure out of sex for women but I don't recall ever seeing that same effect on men. My son didn't even cry! I'd definitely do it for future sons unless I see compelling reasons not to. I'll be silently observing this thread...👀

Well you my friend are cruel and for child mutilation, oh wait your son didn't cry its fiiine, it's good that he won't feel sex that well

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wow this thread...

I hope you never have any more children. In an ideal world you would be charged with child abuse.
Reply 49
over 50% of men in the USA are circumcised i cant see them complaining.

I've seen a lot of males in the US complain about it loool my friend was upset that he's circumcised because he'll never feel sex properly

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by toonervoustotalk
No
Because the child wouldnt remember the pain then but if they wait till adulthood then it would be extreamly painful
Just my two cents

You presume that the pain is the only issue here and that it's okay to cause pain if it's a certainty that the person on whom it is inflicted will not remember it. From this logic, it follows that it's okay for me to beat the sh*t out of you, so long as I follow that up by removing your hippocampus (part of the brain responsible for memory).
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 51
If anything it increases sensitivity!

You're dumb af

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Oscar.

Oh ok. Personal insults? Really? I guess you're not capable of engaging in a debate like an adult. Bye.

Original post by Hydeman
You presume that the pain is the only issue here and that it's okay to cause pain if it's a certainty that the person on whom it is inflicted does not remember it. From this logic, it follows that it's okay for me to beat the sh*t out of you, so long as I follow that up by removing your hippocampus (part of the brain responsible for memory).

No and also it reduces the risk of infections
Oh my lord the hyperbole is real with this guy lol
Original post by saxsan4
YOU ! are are a sick and disgusting human being! Why didn't you let your child decide for himself? i hope you never have any more children to put through the torment of this!
Reply 55
Oh ok. Personal insults? Really? I guess you're not capable of engaging in a debate like an adult. Bye.

It does not increase sensitivity, it gets rid of the majority of nerve endings in the penis, it makes me upset that you obviously didn't research that before you mutilated your son

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 56

Well do you know what it feels life to be put through this?
Reply 57

Ignorance is real with this girl

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by saxsan4
YOU ! are are a sick and disgusting human being! Why didn't you let your child decide for himself? i hope you never have any more children to put through the torment of this!

Lol I'm sick and disgusting? I assume you hold the same feeling about piercing little girls ears too. I look forward to having more children 😊
Such a shame what could have been a constructive topic is full of immature children.

My dad has, my brothers have and a lot of people i know have. They are fine ! haha. You are such a drama queen.
Original post by saxsan4
Well do you know what it feels life to be put through this?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending