The Student Room Group

were isis created by america/israel

Scroll to see replies

Original post by WokSz
YES!

Reply 81
Original post by BaconandSauce

Careful. You've offended someone, somewhere with this picture.
Original post by MatureStudent36
Do you take medication for your paranoia?

Do you take medication for your low IQ?
Original post by Formless
Before i go on please open your mind for a few seconds and stop being ****ing monkeys and consume the media believing everything is true.

Now, If you didnt know (or as the conspiracy states) Jews (Zionists) are known to control the world, This is because they control the Money in America, Zionist Jews own and run the Federal Reserve Bank that the US government continually borrows from...and is in debt to. Napoleon said: When a government is dependent for money upon the bankers, they and not the government leaders control the nation.

This is because the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. The Federal Reserve Bank is a consortium of 9 Zionist Jewish-owned & associated banks with the Rothschilds at the head. A smear campaign against McFadden ensued and he was poisoned 3 years later.Here are the Jews that control the government of America: 1) Ben Shalom Bernanke: Chairman of the Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Term ends 2020. 2) Donald L. Kohn: Vice Chairman of the Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Term ends 2016. 3) Randall S. Kroszner: Member of Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. 4) Frederic S. Mishkin: Member of Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Term ends 2014. 5) Alan Greenspan: Advisor to Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Recent Chairman. Jewish bankers of the Federal Reserve Bank *loan* the money to the US government at *interest.* Since the Federal Reserve Bank is privately owned, the Federal Reserve Bank of New York (and all the others) is listed in Dun & Bradstreet. But according to Article I, Section 8 of the U. S. Constitution, only Congress has the right to issue money and regulate its value. Thus it is *illegal* for private interests to issue US money.

JFK Tried to shutdown the Federal Reserve knowing that it was illegal and corrupt. Anndddd the American Government, controlled by the Zionists, assassinated him.

So you're saying that anybody who doesn't believe that the Jews are controlling the world through banking are people who are "****ing monkeys and consume the media believing everything is true"? Is Stormfront.org down tonight or something?

I'll leave that on the table for the rest of you on here who are starting to go down this road so you can see the type of lunatics you'll be in league with. This guy! This guy who goes wading into a thread in full-on rage mode to go on some rant against Jews. That crap sounds like a school shooter's manifesto it's that bad.
(edited 8 years ago)
Do you take medication for your low IQ?

Think you know secrets that others don't?

Feel superior to others?

Believe in conspiracies?

Then you more than likely suffer from some sort of mental health issues.

Oh my life, have you lot seen this site? The forbidden history section is particularly good. To summarise, somebody needs to tell these escapees from the local mental hospital that X Files wasn't a documentary series. Also, Jews, mind control, astrology, more Jews, more aliens and chem trails.
Reply 86
Before i go on please open your mind for a few seconds and stop being ****ing monkeys and consume the media believing everything is true.

Now, If you didnt know (or as the conspiracy states) Jews (Zionists) are known to control the world, This is because they control the Money in America, Zionist Jews own and run the Federal Reserve Bank that the US goverhttp://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3683471nment continually borrows from...and is in debt to. Napoleon said: When a government is dependent for money upon the bankers, they and not the government leaders control the nation.

This is because the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. The Federal Reserve Bank is a consortium of 9 Zionist Jewish-owned & associated banks with the Rothschilds at the head. A smear campaign against McFadden ensued and he was poisoned 3 years later.Here are the Jews that control the government of America: 1) Ben Shalom Bernanke: Chairman of the Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Term ends 2020. 2) Donald L. Kohn: Vice Chairman of the Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Term ends 2016. 3) Randall S. Kroszner: Member of Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. 4) Frederic S. Mishkin: Member of Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Term ends 2014. 5) Alan Greenspan: Advisor to Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Recent Chairman. Jewish bankers of the Federal Reserve Bank *loan* the money to the US government at *interest.* Since the Federal Reserve Bank is privately owned, the Federal Reserve Bank of New York (and all the others) is listed in Dun & Bradstreet. But according to Article I, Section 8 of the U. S. Constitution, only Congress has the right to issue money and regulate its value. Thus it is *illegal* for private interests to issue US money.

JFK Tried to shutdown the Federal Reserve knowing that it was illegal and corrupt. Anndddd the American Government, controlled by the Zionists, assassinated him.

The black lizards made you write that.
(edited 8 years ago)
Think you know secrets that others don't?

Feel superior to others?

Believe in conspiracies?

Then you more than likely suffer from some sort of mental health issues.

Neo-Nazis are not exactly known for their academic intelligence so believing in Jewish conspiracies is just their way to take back that illusion that they matter in the world.
Reply 88
Do you take medication for your paranoia?

Don't you know all medicine is laced with mind control chemicals so the lizard people can turn everyone into zombies.
Original post by Maker
Don't you know all medicine is laced with mind control chemicals so the lizard people can turn everyone into zombies.

Did the pentagon fund its development or was it the Fed?
Original post by KimKallstrom
So you're saying that anybody who doesn't believe that the Jews are controlling the world through banking are people who are "****ing monkeys and consume the media believing everything is true"? Is Stormfront.org down tonight or something?

I'll leave that on the table for the rest of you on here who are starting to go down this road so you can see the type of lunatics you'll be in league with. This guy! This guy who goes wading into a thread in full-on rage mode to go on some rant against Jews. That crap sounds like a school shooter's manifesto it's that bad.

Nooo omg im not saying that, im saying not to completely and outright disregard what i said, just for a moment to open your mind a little, i provided you with facts about the federal reserve in response to a post about how Thinking JFK's Assassination was '99% a troll' Im stating why it possibly wasnt a random assassination so that you for a moment can think outside of what the media tell you, im not forcing a conspiracy down your throat but letting you consider inside motives.

Sorry calling you a ****ing monkey was irrational, just was salty over the posts i quoted.
Original post by Maker
The black lizards made you write that.

hiss yes
Original post by KimKallstrom
Oh my life, have you lot seen this site? The forbidden history section is particularly good. To summarise, somebody needs to tell these escapees from the local mental hospital that X Files wasn't a documentary series. Also, Jews, mind control, astrology, more Jews, more aliens and chem trails.

Perhaps I should say... I generally despise conspiracy theories and those who spread them. But the one conspiracy theory I do believe may have something to it is the JFK assassination. We will never truly know what happened because the day after the assassination, the assassin himself was gunned down in highly suspicious circumstances.

Jack Ruby himself said he had been forced by powerful people to kill Oswald to shut him up. And I think there are a lot of things that don't make sense (for example, why attempt to kill both General Walker and JFK? They were on opposite sides).

I do think that any understanding of the JFK assassination does have to start with understanding the complex Cold War geopolitical issues, the heavily-armed Cuban exiles living in Florida and the scarily right-wing John Birch Society and its supporters in the military and business many of whom were openly accusing JFK of treason. When you read into the quite seamless connections between the right-wing Cuban exiles who were being managed by the CIA, the strong connections between far right members of the CIA, military and Texas politics, I do think an argument can be made for the assassination being the result of a conspiracy.

Of course I cannot say for sure, but I do think that there were many people in the military, black ops world and Cuban exile fraternity who had the motive and the means, who perceived Kennedy in almost hysterical terms as betraying America's interests to the communists, and who had demonstrated their willingness to use violence to achieve political ends in Latin America.

As I said, I don't tend to like conspiracy theories at all and those who spread them often hold very unsavoury views, and one conspiracy blends into the next. For me, my interest in it actually came from my prior interest in US postwar / Cold War history and led me to read about a dozen books about the Kennedy assassination. Of all the conspiacy theories I know about, it's the only one that has ever caused me to think that there is a plausible contention being made.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by SignFromDog
Perhaps I should say... I generally despise conspiracy theories and those who spread them. But the one conspiracy theory I do believe may have something to it is the JFK assassination. We will never truly know what happened because the day after the assassination, the assassin himself was gunned down in highly suspicious circumstances.

Jack Ruby himself said he had been forced by powerful people to kill Oswald to shut him up. And I think there are a lot of things that don't make sense (for example, why attempt to kill both General Walker and JFK? They were on opposite sides).

I do think that any understanding of the JFK assassination does have to start with understanding the complex Cold War geopolitical issues, the heavily-armed Cuban exiles living in Florida and the scarily right-wing John Birch Society and its supporters in the military and business many of whom were openly accusing JFK of treason. When you read into the quite seamless connections between the right-wing Cuban exiles who were being managed by the CIA, the strong connections between far right members of the CIA, military and Texas politics, I do think an argument can be made for the assassination being the result of a conspiracy.

Of course I cannot say for sure, but I do think that there were many people in the military, black ops world and Cuban exile fraternity who had the motive and the means, who perceived Kennedy in almost hysterical terms as betraying America's interests to the communists, and who had demonstrated their willingness to use violence to achieve political ends in Latin America.

As I said, I don't tend to like conspiracy theories at all and those who spread them often hold very unsavoury views, and one conspiracy blends into the next. For me, my interest in it actually came from my prior interest in US postwar / Cold War history and led me to read about a dozen books about the Kennedy assassination. Of all the conspiacy theories I know about, it's the only one that has ever caused me to think that there is a plausible contention being made.

Lmao this guys crazy for believing in conspiracy

Bro he was assassinated by some random kid okay, the media tells us this therefore we must believe it.
Lmao this guys crazy for believing in conspiracy

Bro he was assassinated by some random kid okay, the media tells us this therefore we must believe it.

Points for sarcasm.

I think the difference between my position and the general conspiracy position is that I have done a lot of research into the period, read many non-conspiracy books about the Kennedy administration and the Cuban revolution.

What makes most conspiracy theories implausible is that they just don't jive with common sense, with what we know about how governments work. When someone claims that Blair personally ordered someone assassinated like Dr Kelly, it just doesn't really gel with common sense.

The reason I feel differently about the Kennedy assassination is grounded by my interest in and knowledge of American politics and US postwar history. The right-wingers in the military and CIA, members of the John Birch Society and the Cuban exiles, were the sort of people who were willing to use violence to achieve their objectives. They had what they perceived as a serious problem, even an emergency (that they believed Kennedy was soft on communism, that they were almost in crisis mode over their belief that Kennedy was backing down in the context of the Cold War).

These guys were serious people; they were involved in assassinations and black ops in Latin America and all over the world so they weren't squemish about violence. And violence and corruption in American politics took on a form that would be unfamiliar to Britons; for example, in Texas state politics in the 1960s, if you were to go to any small town it was the kind of place where a racist, hard-drinking, right-wing corrupt sheriff might well be willing to have someone bumped off. It was the kind of place where stuffed ballot boxes were common. That was the world of Texas in the early 1960s.

When you marry that willingness to use violence to achieve their objectives, actual involvement in assassinations and black ops in other countries, and the perception of Kennedy as a communist traitor and a sense of crisis and emergency and a huge sense of betrayal that Kennedy had not supported the Bay of Pigs invasion and then punished the CIA, I do think you create the motive and the means for the people in the world of the Cuban exiles and their CIA handlers, and John Birch Society members in the military (like General Walker).

So of course the question then is did they actually do it. I don't know the answer to that. I believe it is highly suspicious that Oswald had so many connections to this right-wing Cuban exile world (despite apparently being a communist) through folks like David Ferrie, and that the schoolbook depository where the shooting took place was owned by a right-winger called DH Bird who was himself tied to Oswald and Ferrie through other right-wing organisations (the Civil Air Patrol). Then Oswald's killing by Jack Ruby, his own testimony that he had been forced to do it by powerful people.... I can't even get into all the relevant facts.

What I will say is that it all amounts to a giant question mark. I think it is wrong for people to dismiss it out of hand, I do think there is a real question to be answered. But equally I don't think it will ever be answerd and I don't claim to know the answer.
Original post by neverbeejail
were isis created by america/israel to cause chaos in the middle east so amerca has an excuse to put bases there

ISIS/ISIL:
--- This is a terror group of Al Queda that is currently located in the country of Iraq, where the leaders of the pack have held a form of corrupted rule over their nation for several years now, and have been the main source of Iraqi poverty, as well as a huge source of suffering here in America. 9/11 is one instance of the group lashing out against the U.S. nation in an attempt to cause extensive distraught, pain, and emotional distress upon the people of the U.S. nation.

Today America has their hands bloodied with Al Queda's group, and have been serving in Iraq over seas since 2001 when President G.W. Bush delcared retaliation by callling for war back against Al Queda for the damage they inflicted upon our nation on 9/11.

America and the Allies are not the creators of ISIS/ISIL/Al Queda, and despite the conspiracy theories led out on the internet, the U.S. has taken a majority of the beating from this war they still continue to keep at bay. If the U.S. hadn't intervened in the name of their own fallen, the terror group would have grown to an unimaginably large mass, and eventually consumed countries all around it until it found its way onto U.S. soil as well as everywhere else.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending