The Student Room Group

Getting waxed "down there"?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kkboyk
It's more cheaper to get a bf and let him mow your forest using his teeth.

mow mine?
Original post by RiotGirll
Do they have it so hot it burns even if you find a good place? :s-smilie:

It doesn't burn so much that it leaves a mark. It kinda feels like a quick carpet burn?
Original post by jedanselemyia
I think it is personally. Do it this time, see how it goes.

I am not a fan of waxes. It really hurts.

[video="youtube;iSXx_A5bhXA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSXx_A5bhXA[/video]
Reply 23
Original post by drowzee
OMG :rofl:
OP it's definitely worth it. :smile:

Does it not hurt too much and grow back slower then? thanks :colondollar:

jedanselemyia
Not really considering it's a sensitive area and it hurts when you get it done haha

Oh ok! The only thing that'll make me uneasy to get naked in front of somebody I don't know

:frown:

Yeah! I don't like that even if its a girl :s-smilie:
Reply 24
Original post by Novascope
It doesn't burn so much that it leaves a mark. It kinda feels like a quick carpet burn?

Oh thats good. My upper lip smarts for the whole day after getting waxed though :smile:
Does it not hurt too much and grow back slower then? thanks :colondollar:

:frown:

Yeah! I don't like that even if its a girl :s-smilie:

Tbh, as much as it's awkward to show your privates to a stranger, trust me I think they're thinking what you're thinking and just want to get it done with as soon as possible. So it's not like they're really checking you out or anything haha. Plus you don't take all your bottom clothes off, you put on disposable knickers and they tell you to pull them aside to wherever they need to wax.
Reply 26
I have to shave and trim takes ages :s-smilie:

why do you have to?
Reply 27
Novascope
Tbh, as much as it's awkward to show your privates to a stranger, trust me I think they're thinking what you're thinking and just want to get it done with as soon as possible. So it's not like they're really checking you out or anything haha. Plus you don't take all your bottom clothes off, you put on disposable knickers and they tell you to pull them aside to wherever they need to wax.

Yeah Im sure girls wouldn't be checking me out haha. It's just awkward.

Oh that's not too bad! Do you get them for the full (Hollywood) wax too though?
Reply 28
Original post by kickboxer 98
mow mine?

Im not into manual labour. You're better off getting a dog, and sprinkling some gravy all over your forest.
i'm fully licensed and will do it for a kinder bueno
Reply 30
Original post by danalwill
i'm fully licensed and will do it for a kinder bueno

[video="youtube;resvX3_sukY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=resvX3_sukY[/video]
Original post by kkboyk
Im not into manual labour. You're better off getting a dog, and sprinkling some gravy all over your forest.

:/
Original post by ~Seraphina~
I am not a fan of waxes. It really hurts.

[video="youtube;iSXx_A5bhXA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSXx_A5bhXA[/video]

Oh my days xD that was one hairy chest tho
But it grows less afterwards :biggrin:
I thought it grew back less quickly if it was waxed?

Slower than shaving yes,but everyone has slightly different hair growth cycles. Some will wax and not see regrowth for 3 weeks, others 4. Im unfortunate and have a quick cycle, so only about 11 days before regrowth appears.
All that pain just to take off a few pubes lol

Quick Reply

Latest