The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SSD07
I have been invited to a post application day at Newcastle for computer science. I sent my application on 16th

Oh man Newc is the one I'm waiting for. What a levels do you do and grades?

I'm worried, sent mine before hand and still no response (Oct 12).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 361
Original post by rvas
Congrats!! What course?

i applied for Mathematics G100
Original post by chrisidialu
EEE, got an interview for Imperial 2 weeks after I sent off my application. Surrey and Southampton took 1 week. Still waiting on Bristol and UCL

Oh so you applied for EEE at Surrey and Soithampton too and you got their offers already within 1 week-Is it ?When did you apply ?

I applied for EEE as well to Surrey & Southampton (apart from Imperial , Mamchester and Oxford) but haven't heard yet from Southampton and Surrey. I was wondering does it take so long with these 2 Unis. My predicted were above their entry requirements and their usual standard offer.
Original post by chrisidialu
EEE, got an interview for Imperial 2 weeks after I sent off my application. Surrey and Southampton took 1 week. Still waiting on Bristol and UCL

Are you an International student ?
Has anyone heard from Stirling, Robert Gordon, Dundee, West of Scotland and Edinburgh Napier? (It's a mixture of where I and my friends have applied to- we're from England btw)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sent off my UCAS on the 23rd, got a conditional offer from Oxford Brookes on the 26th and an unconditional offer from Royal Holloway on the 27th. Just waiting for Warwick, Durham and Manchester now... had an acknowledgement email from all but Manchester. Applying for Biological Sciences :smile:
Original post by koonslohraw
Sent off my UCAS on the 23rd, got a conditional offer from Oxford Brookes on the 26th and an unconditional offer from Royal Holloway on the 27th. Just waiting for Warwick, Durham and Manchester now... had an acknowledgement email from all but Manchester. Applying for Biological Sciences :smile:

You'll get Warwick really soon
Got mine within 11 days

Posted from TSR Mobile
Received an offer from Plymouth fairly quick considering I sent it on the Friday 23rd October and received an reply on Monday 26th.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Application sent Friday got offer Monday from Surrey and UEA yesterday very quick three left.
Original post by pottermad_
Has anyone had any offers at MMU, Manchester, Leeds, York or Salford? I've had none yet and sent my UCAS on Friday 23rd October.

I sent mine off on october 11th (sunday) and by october 20th I had offers from two russell group unis (including manchester), but I still haven't received even an acknowledgment from manchester met yet!
Original post by TraceyE
Application sent Friday got offer Monday from Surrey and UEA yesterday very quick three left.

Congrats!
Which course ?
Are you an international student ?
Reply 371
Original post by TrojanH
Oh man Newc is the one I'm waiting for. What a levels do you do and grades?

I'm worried, sent mine before hand and still no response (Oct 12).

Posted from TSR Mobile

I do chemistry, maths and psychology, and I'm predicted A*AA. You??
Don't worry it's still early days! I haven't had any offers yet from anywhere :frown: Newcastle is the only one I have heard from. I'm also applying to Nottingham, have you heard from them yet??
Original post by kind3110
Congrats!
Which course ?
Are you an international student ?

Sports and exercise science at Surrey physical education at UEA from Kent
Have liverpool slowed down giving out offers? When I applied they where going out left and right.
I'm in a weird situation, I haven't heard from Warwick at all so far even though the general consensus is that they're one of the quickest offer senders, but yet I have an offer from Exeter, considered one of the slowest unis :rolleyes:
I'm waiting on Durham and Exeter too, but a friend of mine has a Maths offer from Exeter.
UCL is the slowest this time. I guess.
Has anyone got offers from Birmingham Southampton or Exeter for English and Spanish?
Original post by kind3110
Are you an International student ?

Nope
Original post by HassanAftab
UCL is the slowest this time. I guess.

They can't be slower than LSE surely haha.

Latest

Trending

Trending