The Student Room Group

Woman flushes newborn down TOILET!

Scroll to see replies

This is wrong. We need to look at the causes of things like that and give those who may be likely to carry out such atrocities the help they need to not do this. We mustn't let lives be ruined.

And there must be some kind of risk factor here. No sane person would do something like that.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
The hypocrisy on this thread. Sure, what she did was disgusting, but how does wishing her to be tortured or killed make you any better than what she did?

This.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by saxsan4
because she has ruined the life on another why should she be granted the luxury of life?

The luxury of life? Her life doesn't seem to be that great to be honest!

But it's still hypocrisy, teaching people it's wrong to be violent by inflicting violent punishments on them, makes sense.
Original post by saxsan4
because she has ruined the life on another why should she be granted the luxury of life?

I do see his point in a way, although she deserves to suffer, wishing the same infliction upon her, as she wished upon her child, puts you in the same boat.
Reply 24
The luxury of life? Her life doesn't seem to be that great to be honest!

But it's still hypocrisy, teaching people it's wrong to be violent by inflicting violent punishments on them, makes sense.

i would rather be in prison for a decade than have brain damage , deaf and nearly blind
Original post by saxsan4
i would rather be in prison for a decade than have brain damage , deaf and nearly blind

But you're just fighting fire with fire.

It would better to come up with a more civilized conclusion, rather than jump on sudden impulse.
Reply 26
Original post by Waghwan My Don

It would better to come up with a more civilized conclusion, rather than jump on sudden impulse.

Like what? i would be very happy to have her slowly burned to death. I am utterly taken back at the evil mind this thing has. She should not be called a human as she is just too revolting to even think about. I cant believe someone would be so cruel.
Reply 27
The hypocrisy on this thread. Sure, what she did was disgusting, but how does wishing her to be tortured or killed make you any better than what she did?

Who knows lol, after dozens of posts on a recent thread praised a gang for cutting off a man's penis who had been accused of rape (I think he hadn't even been convicted) nothing surprises me on here anymore, the extreme and emotional responses on here are just absurd :rolleyes:
Reply 28
Original post by Olie
Who knows lol, after dozens of posts on a recent thread praised a gang for cutting off a man's penis for being accused of rape (he hadn't even been convicted) nothing surprises me on here anymore, the extreme and emotional responses on here are just absurd :rolleyes:

try explaining that to a child who has no life to live. Never going hear anything, never will understand life and can't even see properly. This monster will be out in a few years able to enjoy life. i can't even think why someone would do something like this!
Original post by ghost88
What a total *****, she needs to die

Only after few weeks of torture!
Original post by saxsan4
Like what? i would be very happy to have her slowly burned to death. I am utterly taken back at the evil mind this thing has. She should not be called a human as she is just too revolting to even think about. I cant believe someone would be so cruel.

Because burning someone alive isn't cruel?

Spot on, these stories always attract idiots responding with comments like that.

"Civilised conclusion", yeah... that baby pretty much lost his life without technically losing it, let's just give her 2 months of community order or a custodial sentence whereby she will live off tax-payers money few years without any worries about food or paying rent.:s-smilie: Prison is a joke, unless it is a prison in Bolivia or Russia, maybe she deserves few years there, but in UK the only civilised verdict would be capital punishment if only it wasn't abolished. Here in UK it is a win-win for criminals and lose-lose for general public.
Original post by Wilfred Little
Spot on, these stories always attract idiots responding with comments like that.

Homicide is the "killing of a reasonable person in being", and that bitch surely doesn't fits the definition. Once a person attempts to deprive another human being of life, that person should be denied all the human rights.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by saxsan4
This horrible and evil woman flushed her new born down a toilet.
Th child has been placed in care and has suffered brain damage, is deaf and nearly blind! This is the most cruel act i have ever seen!

Article here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3296625/Newborn-suffered-brain-damage-mother-toilet.html

Terrible. She deserves maximum punishment and certainly doesn't deserve to keep in contact with the kid. What kind of nonsense is that?
Original post by saxsan4

Yeah as if saying she doesn't deserve to be called "human" makes any difference, we are the only species that kill for fun or power, so there's no great accolade in being called "human".

And claiming that she should be burnt to death makes you just as malicious and spiteful as her.

She should just be put behind bars made to rot for the rest of her existence, that's all.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 36
Yeah as if she saying she doesn't to be called "human" makes any difference, we are the only species that kill for fun or power, so there's no great accolade in being called "human".

And claiming that she should be burnt to death makes you just as malicious and spiteful as her.

The should just be put behind bars made to rot for the rest of her existence, that's all.

so deny cancer patents drugs to house criminals, yeah that makes sense...

Sentiments like the above are wasted on this cesspool of moral decrepitude.
Original post by saxsan4

Are you going to say that to the young woman who jumped from the Clifton Suspension bridge with her young child??
Reply 39
Original post by The Blue Axolotl
Are you going to say that to the young woman who jumped from the Clifton Suspension bridge with her young child??

thats completely different

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending