The Student Room Group

tips on going to my boyfriends on my period

hi,
i have irregular periods (PCOS and suspected endometriosis) and im very nervous about the pain but thats not my problem, the problem is im goimg to see him next weekend and my cycle day will be 33-34 days and theres a chance my period could appear as ive been super moody and i think it’s coming earlier than usual as im now taking supplements to regulate them.
i really think it’ll arrive when im with him and i dont know how to change pads and put them in the bin ss im going to his accommodation and i can’t just put it into his see through bin… i can’t flush anything down the toilet obviously. i told him i may get my period and hes very supportive anf understanding saying he wants me to feel comfortable but my periods are also very heavy and i just dont know what to do really.
Reply 1
so my question is, where on earth do i put my pads?
If you mean, 'where do I throw my pads after use' you could try wrapping them in toilet paper and then putting them in the bin. I also have heavy and irregular periods so it can get a bit messy, but just wrap my pad in double layer of toilet paper and that does the trick!
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #2
If you mean, 'where do I throw my pads after use' you could try wrapping them in toilet paper and then putting them in the bin. I also have heavy and irregular periods so it can get a bit messy, but just wrap my pad in double layer of toilet paper and that does the trick!

yes thats what i meant sorry. thank you for helping i just didnt know whether it may be gross just because he has clear bins and doesnt have bags inside them as they’re his room and toilet bins… he has a kitchen bin but i don’t feel like putting it om there every hour or so. i’ll just have to put it in bis bin and clear his bin out on the day i leave so he doesn’t have to do it.
Reply 6
Involve him in the solution for the problem, it shouldn’t be beyond the wit of a man to help with this
(edited 5 months ago)
Original post by Anonymous #1
that’s more embarrassing

Why?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending