The Student Room Group

ASAP help needed for VB platformer game (coursework project)

Dear Everyone,

I have been in the process of designing a platformer game in VB, and so far it has not come along that well. I really need some help from someone who has created platform games in VB 2010 before. This is really stressing me out, and any valued help will be much appreciated. If someone can please take a look at my VB project file and understand what I'm trying to achieve, I will be forever grateful.

Best Regards,

P.S. Many thanks in advance. I will upload the VB file, if someone shows any interests.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by TSR Jessica
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Thank you so much, I'm quite new to this website so I have no idea on where to post my queries. If you can direct me to the right place, I will be really grateful. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest