The Student Room Group

ocr computer science alevel nea

Hi,
I need help with my NEA project!! For my cs project I'm doing a timed exam practice web application for students to revise etc. There'll be a database for teachers to create question banks too. Firstly does this fit to the criteria of complexity but will it be manageable and secondly if anyone's done anything similar could I take a look at your analysis and design as my teachers arent helpful and haven't been in a majority of the previous year. The exemplars online all vary so much as well so I'm not sure where to go about writing it. I've done a majority of my analysis and some design but it doesn't look like a top band coursework.

Any tips and advice will also be very appreciated.
Original post by ayesha30x
Hi,
I need help with my NEA project!! For my cs project I'm doing a timed exam practice web application for students to revise etc. There'll be a database for teachers to create question banks too. Firstly does this fit to the criteria of complexity but will it be manageable and secondly if anyone's done anything similar could I take a look at your analysis and design as my teachers arent helpful and haven't been in a majority of the previous year. The exemplars online all vary so much as well so I'm not sure where to go about writing it. I've done a majority of my analysis and some design but it doesn't look like a top band coursework.

From: https://www.ocr.org.uk/blog/a-level-computer-science-top-tips-for-planning-the-nea-programming-project/
Opened https://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/324587-project-setting-guidance.pdf

No - seems a bit gcse level
How many have you got from
IMG_5306.jpeg
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by ayesha30x
Hi,

When my friend did computer science, he made a sudoku game
He had AI generate the puzzles, and they were solvable, with different difficulties
So using AI on those type of games works

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending