The Student Room Group

Ghanaian Society

Hey guys,

So i just created my account on TSR and thought i could find a Ghanaian thread to join but can't find any. I came across one for Nigerians but i specifically would've loved to join a Ghanaian one (due to certain "country specific" related questions and other particular topics i was hoping to engage in) but since there isn't any i decided to start one for the sake of future users and the Ghanaians already on here who can't find a thread created for our country people.

If there's already one, well, my bad! :u:
There's no harm in having different threads i guess! :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Any Ghanaians around? :redface:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2
Hello to the Ghanaians!
Reply 3
Original post by jSchmidt21
Any Ghanaians around? :redface:

I'm ghanaian! :biggrin: just created my account too and this was the first thing i searched for. wonder where the rest are
In!! :woo:
Reply 5
Hey guys,

So i just created my account on TSR and thought i could find a Ghanaian thread to join but can't find any. I came across one for Nigerians but i specifically would've loved to join a Ghanaian one (due to certain "country specific" related questions and other particular topics i was hoping to engage in) but since there isn't any i decided to start one for the sake of future users and the Ghanaians already on here who can't find a thread created for our country people.

If there's already one, well, my bad! :u:
There's no harm in having different threads i guess! :biggrin:

nice (y)
Reply 6
I was beginning to think for a second i was the only Ghanaian on this site lool
Reply 7
Haha, i think it's quite obvious Nigerians in the Uk are a lot more
Reply 8
Original post by Deeya22
Haha, i think it's quite obvious Nigerians in the Uk are a lot more

Yeah obviously! lol was wondering if anyone could tell me some of the places where i could meet some ghanaian people. I'd say Africans, but i obviously relate more easily to the people of my country :smile:
hi

I'll kick things off with a topic lel

seen anything in the news about Ghana recently? I watched this today, I thought it was a really good idea
Reply 10
Original post by + polarity -
hi

I'll kick things off with a topic lel

seen anything in the news about Ghana recently? I watched this today, I thought it was a really good idea

Well from what i see it's no surprise the girls would "take over" soon as all what the guys know nowadays is internet fraud :erm: #Smh
Well from what i see it's no surprise the girls would "take over" soon as all what the guys know nowadays is internet fraud :erm: #Smh

ah, the Sakawa boys, completely forgot about them :laugh:

I've been meaning to listen to this, I wonder if their antics are related to waithood, perhaps it's easier to attract a wife if you have money... regardless of how you got it :beard:
(edited 8 years ago)
Shoutout to all my Ghanaians :3
Reply 13
Original post by + polarity -
ah, the Sakawa boys, completely forgot about them :laugh:

I've been meaning to listen to this, I wonder if their antics are related to waithood, perhaps it's easier to attract a wife if you have money... regardless of how you got it :beard:

Lmao! Yeah, can't actually blame them innit. The ladies keep draining them and they somehow feel the need to meet the needs of their females. lool I hear nowadays some of the Uni girls won't even speak to guys without cars :rofl:
so much pressure man. i feel for those guys lol
Reply 14
Original post by nanakyei
Shoutout to all my Ghanaians :3

S/O to you bruh! :happy2:
Ghana man here.

What you guys sayin.
Was wondering if there was a Ghanaian society on here.
Hi everyone x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Original post by ninalicious97
Was wondering if there was a Ghanaian society on here.
Hi everyone x

Posted from TSR Mobile

hello
Original post by TeeEm
hello

Hi, are you at uni?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Original post by ninalicious97
Hi, are you at uni?

Posted from TSR Mobile

finished university a long time ago