The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by languagesforlife
I'd say Warwick and KCL are the quickest (I got offers from them in just under a week) but I also got an offer from Birmingham recently so they're pretty fast too

Yay! what are you planning to study?
Original post by Swagio
I'm waiting for hopefully an interview offer, some hopefully won't take too long!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hopefully, you'll get the offer fast.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You guys are very lucky. It's been 36 days and I've still got nothing.
One week of waiting is not a lot.
Original post by Lagomorph
You guys are very lucky. It's been 36 days and I've still got nothing.
One week of waiting is not a lot.

Where did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile
PPE offer from Lancaster - AAB
Original post by Princepieman
Yes, got an offer for Data Science.

Posted from TSR Mobile

How long did you have to wait for the offer?
Original post by Fleming1928
How long did you have to wait for the offer?

I applied on the 17th of September, got an acknowledgement on the 13th of October (I think that's a bit unusual as most get theirs a lot sooner), then an offer on the 27th of October.

So 14 days from when I recieved the acknowledgement, and a month + 10 days from when I submitted it.

What are you applying for?
Reply 527
Just received an offer for computer science from Exeter
I applied on the 17th of September, got an acknowledgement on the 13th of October (I think that's a bit unusual as most get theirs a lot sooner), then an offer on the 27th of October.

So 14 days from when I recieved the acknowledgement, and a month + 10 days from when I submitted it.

What are you applying for?

I've sent off my UCAS on the 13th of October and an acknowledgment e-mail the next day. It got sent to the junk folder though and now it's been automatically deleted :s-smilie:

I've applied for History and Russian :biggrin:
I've sent off my UCAS on the 13th of October and an acknowledgment e-mail the next day. It got sent to the junk folder though and now it's been automatically deleted :s-smilie:

I've applied for History and Russian :biggrin:

Ahh, well, hopefully you'll hear soon!

Genial! Je parle un peu de français aussi. :biggrin:

Where else have you applied to?
Ahh, well, hopefully you'll hear soon!

Genial! Je parle un peu de français aussi. :biggrin:

Where else have you applied to?

Hehe, unfortunately I don't speak French, but I am fluent in Polish :smile:

I've also applied to Sheffield, UCL, Birmingham and I already have an offer from Manchester :biggrin:
Hehe, unfortunately I don't speak French, but I am fluent in Polish :smile:

I've also applied to Sheffield, UCL, Birmingham and I already have an offer from Manchester :biggrin:

OMG, how did I mistake History for French!?! :lol: I've had a long day, hahahaha. History is cool as well haha. :colondollar:

Wielu klientów w sklepie telefon gdzie pracuję polskie! Nauczyłem się kilku polskich zwrotów od nich haha

Oh nice! I applied to UCL as well. :smile: Do you know which universities you're going to firm/insure?
Just got an offer for Biochemistry from Bristol!
Original post by Sacred Ground
Loughborough offer in 4 days

Posted from TSR Mobile

What course did u apply to and with what predicted grades? Thanks
Original post by KikiB17
Royal Holloway were really quick, I got an offer the same day they received my application. My other 4 are taking ages though...

Posted from TSR Mobile

What course did u apply to and with what grades? Thanks X
OMG, how did I mistake History for French!?! :lol: I've had a long day, hahahaha. History is cool as well haha. :colondollar:

Wielu klientów w sklepie telefon gdzie pracuję polskie! Nauczyłem się kilku polskich zwrotów od nich haha

Oh nice! I applied to UCL as well. :smile: Do you know which universities you're going to firm/insure?

Haha :laugh: I understood what you just wrote :u:

I would firm Sheffield and put Nottingham as my insurance ... what about you?

I haven't actually visited UCL, but I don't think that I would want to study in London :redface:
Haha :laugh: I understood what you just wrote :u:

I would firm Sheffield and put Nottingham as my insurance ... what about you?

I haven't actually visited UCL, but I don't think that I would want to study in London :redface:

Woop woop, my Polish skills are improving :tongue:

Ahh, interesting. What made you prefere Sheffield? Are the entry requirements at Nottingham lower?

Same, I applied because I thought it looked good from afar. I've been thinking about it, and I don't think I can afford London to be honest - but I'll wait until I actually get an offer/visit before I make a decision. :smile:

Oh, I applied to Oxford, UCL, Warwick and Bristol apart from Nottingham. If by some majestic feat I actually get an offer, Oxford would be my firm; that's not happening though. :lol: So most likely Warwick (or UCL) for my firm and then Bristol (or Nottingham) for my insurance.

Nottingham decided to give me a higher offer than their standard one, making it the same as Warwick/UCL, which kind of sucks haha, so I'm hoping I can get one from Bristol instead otherwise my firm and isurance will be the same. :eek:
Reply 537
Original post by 
What did you hear?

Got an offer for astrophysics (AAA)
Original post by beckylouised
Yay! what are you planning to study?

French and German (and Russian at Warwick and Birmingham)
Original post by ASlevel911
What course did u apply to and with what predicted grades? Thanks

Human biology and with AAA

Latest

Trending

Trending