Original post by The Rad Prince
Poor ducks :frown:

pardon me, i meant feeding those cute duckies :frown:
Original post by maryamzahid
pardon me, i meant feeding those cute duckies :frown:

that's ok then, rather than just chucking stuff at animals
that's ok then, rather than just chucking stuff at animals

i would never hurt an animal, I'm too nice to pigeons as well.
Original post by maryamzahid
i would never hurt an animal, I'm too nice to pigeons as well.

snergles-2106-1-_tplq.jpg
Original post by the rad prince

omg the feels
Original post by driftawaay
omg the feels

Nobody understands their forbidden love :cry2:

my heart just exploded its too cute
I like Britain, i just hate my hometown, but i'm going to uni next year so it doesn't bother me as much
Original post by Fat Rudeboi
I haven't lived in Newcastle. Is there a lot going for young people?

@TSR Mustafa have you lived in Amsterdam?

@katemate98 Noticed that myself earlier :lol: Bill_Gates has posted a lot of stuff I agree with in response to the other part of your post

Was born in Den Haag , spent time in Amsterdam
Reply 129
Original post by Bill_Gates
Birmingham is much more pleasant than London. But regardless the weather here is horrible, the people are on the sad side and generally have more of a negative attitude lol.

Ah can't really compare; I've been lots but never to live. The Londoners I know are lovely though, if a bit insular - if you grow up where everything is on your doorstep you tend to forget there's a world outside your city.
I don't like England, I love Scotland!!!, but still wana move after uni..
This is a topic a feel very strongly about. I feel i just do not fit into the UK, and its culture. I find everyone is somewhat judgemental, and they form views about you in ways I never would have thought of. People always have their own agenda when talking to you, but pretend nothing is really happening. Not disrespecting UK, it's a fantastic country, great policymakers and very refined and educated systems and people. But when I go to America, I find everyone so down to Earth, less pressure at schools and in neighbourhoods and everything just.... flows. NYC, Boston, Cali ...you name it, I find the atmosphere so easy to integrate into, and so much easier to meet and talk people.

Who knows, maybe it's just my personality, and no one wants to talk to me, but I still stand by my views.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Foxab77
This is a topic a feel very strongly about. I feel i just do not fit into the UK, and its culture. I find everyone is somewhat judgemental, and they form views about you in ways I never would have thought of. People always have their own agenda when talking to you, but pretend nothing is really happening. Not disrespecting UK, it's a fantastic country, great policymakers and very refined and educated systems and people. But when I go to America, I find everyone so down to Earth, less pressure at schools and in neighbourhoods and everything just.... flows. NYC, Boston, Cali ...you name it, I find the atmosphere so easy to integrate into, and so much easier to meet and talk people.

Who knows, maybe it's just my personality, and no one wants to talk to me, but I still stand by my views.

Are you American? :smile:
Are you American? :smile:

nope
Original post by Foxab77
nope

Oh are you British then

I agree btw
Oh are you British then

I agree btw

Half indian - half swiss. I am currently a british citizen.
tbh i just don't like the weather:biggrin:
Original post by rhiannonm25
I don't like England, I love Scotland!!!, but still wana move after uni..

Where in Scotland are you from :smile:
Original post by fat rudeboi
where in scotland are you from :smile:

glasgoww
Original post by rhiannonm25
glasgoww

Is it worth visiting? got a mate up there but ive never been lol, hes invited me for a night out tho

Latest