The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gemmabeth
Yeah, I got it on Friday! Thank you! Good luck with your application, when did you apply?

how long did kings take?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 241
Original post by saule1116
Mine's on Dec. 8...
I don't think that having your interview so late is a bad thing - York gets a lot of offers (especially not that it is the top 12 uni in UK for Law :tongue: ) So chill, it will be fine. See that time as a chance to practice so you can ace the interview :wink:

Thank you! I hope not anyway, good luck with your interview! :smile:
Original post by HannaParker
how did your LNAT go? I found mine a lot harder than the practice papers and am starting to worry its just me that found it considerably more difficult

yeh same here i havent heard back from the LNAT universities only from Leicester which is my insurance
Got an unconditional for Leicester first one haha
Original post by sw651
My friend got unconditional to University of Lincoln!

Same here!
I have offers for Lincoln (unconditional) then conditionals for Liverpool with a year abroad and Newcastle
Original post by Raven1998
how long did kings take?

Posted from TSR Mobile

5 and a half weeks
Just got a warwick offer! Got bristol yesterday and warwick today :biggrin: seems so surreal!
I have offers from lpool and leeds, sent ucas on 26th oct and offers on 4th and 5th November from each respectively.

hey, congrats on your offers! that's fab! I've applied to Leeds too. do u mind me asking your GCSE, AS and predicted grades? xx
Reply 249
Congrats on your offers, guys! And good luck to those still waiting to hear back.

I applied mid-October last month and did my LNAT on the 14th, or something. I'm yet to hear from any of the unis I've applied to.

I've sent applications to Oxford, UCL, KCL, QMUL, and LSE - how long did it take for you guys to hear back from any of these unis?
Original post by LoveToArgue
Just got a warwick offer! Got bristol yesterday and warwick today :biggrin: seems so surreal!

hey, congrats on your offers! I've applied to Bristol too. do u mind me asking your GCSE, AS and predicted grades? xx and how long did they take to get back to you?
Original post by Cewhite
Just got an offer from Exeter!!😀😀

that's fab! I've applied to Exeter too. do u mind me asking your GCSE, AS and predicted grades? xx
Original post by itsmayo97
hey, congrats on your offers! I've applied to Bristol too. do u mind me asking your GCSE, AS and predicted grades? xx and how long did they take to get back to you?

thanks! of course I can tell you :smile: I applied on 25th Sept, so it took them aaaaggges. GCSEs 11A* 1A (pesky Drama!), AS 6As, A2 predictions 5A*, best of luck! I think I was in the first batch of Bristol decisions so theres still offers to be going out
Original post by rawlig
Got an offer from Exeter yesterday! Also applied to QMUL, Bristol, Cardiff and warwick :smile:
hey, congrats on your offers! that's fab! I've applied to Exeter too. do u mind me asking your GCSE, AS and predicted grades? xx
Got another offer from manchester today!
ahhh that's fab! I've applied to Manchester too. do u mind me asking your GCSE, AS and predicted grades? xx and did you apply for law or law with politics?
Original post by bagella
Has anyone heard back from Nottingham yet? I only took the LNAT recently, but I'm really apprehensive as Nottingham is my top uni! Luckily I have got offers from Southampton and Leeds so far and a York interview. It's so exciting reading everyone's posts on here because we might end up studying together :smile:
hey, congrats on your offers! that's fab! I've applied to Leeds and Southampton too. do u mind me asking your GCSE, AS and predicted grades? xx
Original post by Praveen101
Thursday got an offer from Manchester
Friday got an offer from Cardiff

that's fab! I've applied to Manchester too. do u mind me asking your GCSE, AS and predicted grades? xx also did you apply for law or law with politics
Original post by rawlig
Applied to QMUL, Cardiff, Bristol, Exeter and Warwick. Got offers from cardiff AAB and Exeter A*AB

hey, congrats on your offers! that's fab! I've applied to exeter too. do u mind me asking your GCSE, AS and predicted grades? xx
Original post by LoveToArgue
I have an offer from Bristol :smile:

so jealous!! hey, congrats on your offers! that's fab! I've applied to Bristol too. do u mind me asking your GCSE, AS and predicted grades? xx
Original post by Hopeful---
Me too! :smile:
I've applied to bristol too. do u mind me asking your GCSE, AS and predicted grades? xx

Latest

Trending

Trending