Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

University of Reading - 2016 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by AJtheconfusedcat
anyone applied for chemistry at reading??

I've applied for chemistry too. Just got my acknowledgement email last night. I'm applying during a gap year so I've already got my a levels. Hopefully if I get an offer, I'll be going to Reading. :smile:
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Original post by nathank16
Got an offer for BSc Human & Physical Geography the other day really pleased! Thinking about firming it. But does anyone know what Reading is like for students: is it expensive??

Hiya, I have also applied to this course at Reading, just wondering how long they took to reply to your application if you don't mind me asking? :smile:
Original post by Emily564
Hiya, I have also applied to this course at Reading, just wondering how long they took to reply to your application if you don't mind me asking? :smile:

Hello,
I applied on the 5th (Thursday) and received an offer on the 10th (Tuesday) so not long at all!!

Where else have you applied for? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello,
I applied on the 5th (Thursday) and received an offer on the 10th (Tuesday) so not long at all!!

Where else have you applied for? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah that's really quick! I've also applied for Bournemouth, Loughborough, Swansea and Cardiff. Where else have you applied?
Ah that's really quick! I've also applied for Bournemouth, Loughborough, Swansea and Cardiff. Where else have you applied?

Yeah I think Reading are one of the quick unis!!

I have offers from UEA, Hull, Liverpool and still waiting for Dundee.

Where are you thinking of firming? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I think Reading are one of the quick unis!!

I have offers from UEA, Hull, Liverpool and still waiting for Dundee.

Where are you thinking of firming? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah wow, well done! I think I will probably firm Reading if I get an offer. What about you?
Ah wow, well done! I think I will probably firm Reading if I get an offer. What about you?

I am unsure, gonna have to have a deep think and look at accommodation etc! Are you excited for uni? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am unsure, gonna have to have a deep think and look at accommodation etc! Are you excited for uni? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah yeah, there's so much to think about! I am really excited for uni and I can't wait to go, I'm really nervous though! How are you feeling about it all?
Original post by Chuxie
I've applied for chemistry too. Just got my acknowledgement email last night. I'm applying during a gap year so I've already got my a levels. Hopefully if I get an offer, I'll be going to Reading. :smile:

Ohh okayy, I got invited to an interview the following day after they sent me an email saying they've received my application, it's on 1st dec...have you heard back yet?
And what did you get in A2 if u dont mind me asking?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah yeah, there's so much to think about! I am really excited for uni and I can't wait to go, I'm really nervous though! How are you feeling about it all?

I know there is so much to consider!! Going to have to look at finances and ****. It is all really scary but yet I am so excited at the same time! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hiya
I applied for English lit BA and English lit and Language BA

I already have some a levels, just hope its enough! Also I live in Reading so I know the town very well ^^
Reply 111
How soon is everyone getting a response/offer after they've sent off their application? I've applied to study international development
Anybody applied for Pharmacy? x
Original post by Aly_5
How soon is everyone getting a response/offer after they've sent off their application? I've applied to study international development

I applied for chem and received interview invite the next day
Reply 114
Did any of you receive a conditional offer with interview for Economics?
I appear to be the only reading classics applicant on this thread😂 I'm sending away my ucas later this week
I applied to study History at Reading and I got an offer back of ABB. It's going to be my firm choice so now I've got to get the grades!! 😬

Posted from TSR Mobile
I applied for history and economics and got an offer of AAB ABB if I put them as my firm, not sure if this is good or bad as standard seems to be ABB.
Reply 118
Original post by AJtheconfusedcat
Ohh okayy, I got invited to an interview the following day after they sent me an email saying they've received my application, it's on 1st dec...have you heard back yet?
And what did you get in A2 if u dont mind me asking?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was also invited to an interview the following day, mines is on the 8th Dec.
I achieved ABC at A2 so I've applied to do the BSc with year in industry. I did email admissions to check if it was okay as their website says BBB/ABB.

Are you doing much prep for the interview? I've been revising some chemistry at the moment as I've forgotten quite a bit :colondollar:
Original post by Chuxie
I was also invited to an interview the following day, mines is on the 8th Dec.
I achieved ABC at A2 so I've applied to do the BSc with year in industry. I did email admissions to check if it was okay as their website says BBB/ABB.

Are you doing much prep for the interview? I've been revising some chemistry at the moment as I've forgotten quite a bit :colondollar:

Yeah same, I've pretty much forgotten all of it but I havnt started preparing yet, got school mocks so will start this wekeend which is not enough time but oh well, will try my best
What subject did you do at A2 btw?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending