The Student Room Group

International Mature students going to join university

Hey,
I'm from Pakistan , I'm a mature student, i was out from my studies from 2016 and now I'm planning to return into my studies, i have applied in Solent university through QA HE from International Foundation Program and got an unconditional letter on my application, i have also paid the initial deposit and now I'm going to appear for a PRE-CAS interview with the QA's representative.
I want to know that as i got the unconditional letter from the university , is the university can reject me on the basis of my gap year in the interview after giving unconditional letter ? Is it possible they will point out on my gap year and can reject as i have clear justification of my work experience to show them that I'm working in a company from 2016.
Kind regards.
Reply 1
Original post by Uzee007
Hey,
I'm from Pakistan , I'm a mature student, i was out from my studies from 2016 and now I'm planning to return into my studies, i have applied in Solent university through QA HE from International Foundation Program and got an unconditional letter on my application, i have also paid the initial deposit and now I'm going to appear for a PRE-CAS interview with the QA's representative.
I want to know that as i got the unconditional letter from the university , is the university can reject me on the basis of my gap year in the interview after giving unconditional letter ? Is it possible they will point out on my gap year and can reject as i have clear justification of my work experience to show them that I'm working in a company from 2016.
Kind regards.

Hi!

As far as I'm concerned if you've got enough evidence for your gap years, I don't think it would be an issue. The admission team will have a glimpse of it. If they think your reasoning is legitimate, it'll cause you no havoc.
Reply 2
Hi Meheraj,

Thanks for sharing your opinion.

Yes i have the legitimate evidence for proofing my gap years, as i have my cv with that the i have personal reference, experience letter and job offer letter from my employer. Which i attached in my application's documents while submitting the application.

Original post by Meheraj
Hi!

As far as I'm concerned if you've got enough evidence for your gap years, I don't think it would be an issue. The admission team will have a glimpse of it. If they think your reasoning is legitimate, it'll cause you no havoc.
Reply 3
Original post by Uzee007
Hi Meheraj,

Thanks for sharing your opinion.

Yes i have the legitimate evidence for proofing my gap years, as i have my cv with that the i have personal reference, experience letter and job offer letter from my employer. Which i attached in my application's documents while submitting the application.

No worries! :smile:

Then, you should be stress-free. In-sha-Allah, everything will be alright.
Reply 4
INSHA ALLAH ☺️
Thank you for your time and information .
Original post by Meheraj
No worries! :smile:

Then, you should be stress-free. In-sha-Allah, everything will be alright.
Reply 5
Original post by Uzee007
INSHA ALLAH ☺️
Thank you for your time and information .

Welcome to you! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending