The Student Room Group

Bath - K100 Architecture

Are you waiting for a response from Bath for Architecture ?

I applied over three months ago and it seems we may have to wait up until 31 March before Bath make most of their offers !

I know they will be hugely oversubscribed, but since they don't ask for a portfolio and they don't interview, the Architecture dept don't quite have the work load as other universities in making their selections and making offers.

Hopefully now that UCAS closing date has passed, we may hear sooner rather than later
Original post by AZ_97
Are you waiting for a response from Bath for Architecture ?

I applied over three months ago and it seems we may have to wait up until 31 March before Bath make most of their offers !

I know they will be hugely oversubscribed, but since they don't ask for a portfolio and they don't interview, the Architecture dept don't quite have the work load as other universities in making their selections and making offers.

Hopefully now that UCAS closing date has passed, we may hear sooner rather than later

Hi I know this is an old thread but did you hear from them in the end and if so when??:smile:
Original post by Grewsters
Hi I know this is an old thread but did you hear from them in the end and if so when??:smile:

Hi,
my son is probably not accessing this site much, but I can tell you he didn't hear back from Bath for months. He applied to ucas around October and got the offer from Bath mid Feb.

I think because Bath Architecture dept don't interview or ask for portfolios, they seem to wait for all applications to come in by mid Jan then start sifting through.

I can tell you he has really enjoyed the start of his course at Bath, so worth the wait.
Original post by ez_accountancy
Hi,
my son is probably not accessing this site much, but I can tell you he didn't hear back from Bath for months. He applied to ucas around October and got the offer from Bath mid Feb.

I think because Bath Architecture dept don't interview or ask for portfolios, they seem to wait for all applications to come in by mid Jan then start sifting through.

I can tell you he has really enjoyed the start of his course at Bath, so worth the wait.

Thanks for the help!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending