The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 600
Original post by connieiscrazy
What are your GCSES, AS and A2 (or equivalent) if you don't mind me asking?

Sent my app off on the 18th Sept and sat LNAT on 17th Sept, still waiting for Durham and Nottingham. Worried my LNAT went terribly yet I got an interview at Oxford so it can't have been that bad surely

Posted from TSR Mobile

No that's fine I got 12 A*s for GCSE, and 5 As in my AS (one of these was in general studies) and I'm predicted 3 A*s and an A (again one of these in general studies). What about yours?

I'm sure you will be fine, if the LNAT had been a total disaster you would have been rejected already! They'll just be waiting for more applications to come in but I'm sure yours will be stronger especially as you have an Oxford interview! Which Oxford college is your interview at by the way?
Original post by binnsm
No that's fine I got 12 A*s for GCSE, and 5 As in my AS (one of these was in general studies) and I'm predicted 3 A*s and an A (again one of these in general studies). What about yours?

I'm sure you will be fine, if the LNAT had been a total disaster you would have been rejected already! They'll just be waiting for more applications to come in but I'm sure yours will be stronger especially as you have an Oxford interview! Which Oxford college is your interview at by the way?

I got 9A* 1A at GCSE, 4A at AS and have been predicted A*A*A at A2

I applied to Balliol but got re-allocated to St Hugh's :smile:
Reply 602
I got 9A* 1A at GCSE, 4A at AS and have been predicted A*A*A at A2

I applied to Balliol but got re-allocated to St Hugh's :smile:

Oh nice good luck!! I'll maybe see you around Oxford then! :smile:
Hey everyone,

I sent off my ucas 30th November and have received conditional offers from coventry, de montfort and staffordshire

I am just waiting on oxford brookes and the university of birmingham. Anyone else thinking of doing law at uob in 2016??

Btw good luck to everyone else!
Original post by binnsm
Oh nice good luck!! I'll maybe see you around Oxford then! :smile:

Thanks, you too! Which college are you at?
Got a conditional offer from Bristol for Law with German a couple of days ago!
Reply 606
Thanks, you too! Which college are you at?

Brasenose! Do you feel prepared for it??
Original post by Vanessaxx98
Hey everyone,

I sent off my ucas 30th November and have received conditional offers from coventry, de montfort and staffordshire

I am just waiting on oxford brookes and the university of birmingham. Anyone else thinking of doing law at uob in 2016??

Btw good luck to everyone else!

I am waiting on Birmingham! Sat my LNAT the other day! It is my favourite choice too...
Original post by ard1246
Got a conditional offer from Bristol for Law with German a couple of days ago!

Congratulations!! What were your As grades/predicted A2 grades? I'm getting nervous - I really hope I get a place.
Original post by binnsm
Brasenose! Do you feel prepared for it??

Yes, I do. I don't feel as if you can prepare too much, because any old person can learn pre-prepared answers. That's obviously not what they look for. I've just been reading around the subject and practising how to evaluate various questions
Original post by Killane
Thanks :smile: Applied 13th October with A*A*A achieved in History, Law and Religious Studies. C in the EPQ too, but I doubt that was a significant factor :wink:

When was the last email you received from LSE? Like when they told you at what stage your APP was?
Original post by Solrac777
Mind me asking what your as' and predicted grades are?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I do IB so 43 points in total and 776 at HL
A*A*AA
LNAT- 26/10
Applied to UCL, KCL, Notts, Bristol- 4/11
Newcastle - 17/11, offer 24/11

I have not heard anything from the former four, can anyone tell me how long should I expect to wait? Think I've flopped my LNAT badly btw, got ridiculous questions
Original post by SKDhaliwal
Congratulations!! What were your As grades/predicted A2 grades? I'm getting nervous - I really hope I get a place.

AS Grades were AAAB and an A in EPQ and A2 predicted grades are 3A*s :smile: And my fingers are crossed for you! :smile:)
Original post by Olax98
Sent off by head of year on 12th October, sat my LNAT on 12th, too.
Applying to:
-Bristol
-Durham
-Exeter
-Manchester
-Oxford
No offers yet.

same here don't worry
Original post by ard1246
AS Grades were AAAB and an A in EPQ and A2 predicted grades are 3A*s :smile: And my fingers are crossed for you! :smile:)

Can I ask when you did your LNAT and sent your application off? :smile: well done btw!
Whats the 8 week email? I've come across it a few times on here. Does anyone know what it is?
Whats the 8 week email? I've come across it a few times on here. Does anyone know what it is?
Original post by kirblaw3
Can I ask when you did your LNAT and sent your application off? :smile: well done btw!

I did my LNAT on October 7th and sent off my application on Oct 10th. Thank you! :smile:
When should we expect an offer/rejection from UCL? I am so impatient to know how my LNAT went. :biggrin: (applied Nov 18th)

Latest

Trending

Trending