The Student Room Group

Queen's University Belfast (QUB) Medicine Applicants (A100) 2016 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Also applying as a grad with 40 points. Ok good to know there are others!! I was loosing hope
Original post by Gavin123
Also applying as a grad with 40 points. Ok good to know there are others!! I was loosing hope

40/42 points I think would guarantee you an interview from QUB.
Reply 42
Original post by charlie2015
I also have 40 and applying as a grad! Still haven't heard anything..does anyone know if all interviews will be given out this side of Christmas?

Check your junk mail

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 43
Just called QUB admissions. They said they've still a lot of interviews to give out, and that they're trying to get them sent before Christmas but it may not be possible...

I for one would like an anxiety-free Christmas
Got my letter today. Rather uninformative :/
Reply 45
What did the letter say?
Time, place, ID and interview stuff information which can be found on the website: empathy, communication skills, moral reasoning and problem solving
Reply 47
Original post by Lightingspeed
Time, place, ID and interview stuff information which can be found on the website: empathy, communication skills, moral reasoning and problem solving

What were you expecting tbh haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good to know that there are also others waiting patiently! For those of you applying as graduates how are you planning to fund further five years of study?!
Good to know that there are also others waiting patiently! For those of you applying as graduates how are you planning to fund further five years of study?!

Planning on getting a job for the living expenses but borrowing money of my parents for the tuition fees, not ideal tbh
Any internationals (non grad) got an interview???

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gavin123
Just called QUB admissions. They said they've still a lot of interviews to give out, and that they're trying to get them sent before Christmas but it may not be possible...

I for one would like an anxiety-free Christmas

Hi, just wondering if you've heard anything from Queens since you've rang them or if you think they'll still send interviews out before christmas?
Also haven't heard anything yet seems like tomorrow last day before Christmas....
Just got an interview email today so they are still handing them out. I would suspect Wednesday would be the last working day before Xmas. Enjoy it regardless guys!
Original post by kcampbell893
Just got an interview email today so they are still handing them out. I would suspect Wednesday would be the last working day before Xmas. Enjoy it regardless guys!

Congratulations! Do you mind me asking if you're a grad or still in school and how many points you have? Also, did the email come straight to your inbox and not junk mail?
Original post by Medicine2016app
Congratulations! Do you mind me asking if you're a grad or still in school and how many points you have? Also, did the email come straight to your inbox and not junk mail?

The email came straight to my inbox because I have used my University email so it recognises it. I am applying as a graduate and I think I have something like 40-42 points although not sure because of my school grades
Original post by kcampbell893

Also received an email for interview today and yes know that they are still giving out interviews after Christmas!
Also received an email for interview today and yes know that they are still giving out interviews after Christmas!

Do you mind me asking if you're a grad or not and how many points you had?
[QUOTE=Medicine2016app;61431467]Do you mind me asking if you're a grad or not and how many points you had?

No problem, yes I am applying as a grad and have 40 points
Reply 59
Hey guys, I'm an undergraduate applying in my final year and just had a few questions maybe others could answer:

1 - Does anyone know where we can get information about the course in detail? I know there's some info on their website but it doesn't really go into detail about the
teaching style etc.
2 - I understand that as a graduate, if I got in, I wouldn't get a student loan but does anyone know if there's any type of personal loan I could get for the tuition fees? I've heard of a personal development loan type thing that people who are applying for PhD's can apply for but I don't know if it can cover the £9000 tuition fee.

Thanks guys!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending