The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone got an offer for Law at Warwick?
Original post by KaylaB
My friend sent his application off on Monday and got an offer from royal holloway today

yes, ecieved Brookes and Holloway too now.
Has anyone had offers from Uni of Birmingham/Nottingham for business management yet?

If so, how long did it take them to reply?
I applied to Warwick, Sussex, York, Southampton and Brighton to study Chemistry on 9th Dec

I got an offer from Brighton 2 days later and York have given me an interview with a guaranteed offer a day after that - so that's pretty quick
* Warwick just given offer on 15th Dec *
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by pewdiepig
anyone applied to bristold, leeds, or loughborough? I just want to know how long they take to give out offers.

Loughborough replied me within 5 days - I applied for Financial Mathematics
7 and a half weeks gone, 2/5 offers, waiting on ucl (economics w/ year abroad) lse Warwick (economics)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kirsty_butler
Applying to transfer from Teesside to the following:
Brighton - Computer Science /Software Engineering
Kent - Computer Science
Canterbury Christ Church - Computing
Sussex - Computer Science
(All with placements)
I sent my application off on Wednesday 9th and have only received a thank you email from Kent.
Does anyone know how long these unis take to give offers? :smile:

Kent took about a week/two weeks for me, but it's different for everyone! Especially with different departments.
Has anyone got an offer from Middlesex or Aberdeen?
Reply 1788
Original post by LoveSandu
Offer from Leicester for Law yesterday. Anyone know how long Leicester take to reply?

Got mine today and I applied exactly a week ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by pewdiepig
anyone applied to bristold, leeds, or loughborough? I just want to know how long they take to give out offers.

Depends on the subject. I applied to Bristol about 1 month ago for physics and haven't heard back yet.
Has anyone heard from Hertfordshire because I have applied a while back and still haven't heard anything

Posted from TSR Mobile
heyooo,
ive applied to leeds beckett, kingston, liverpool john moores, manchester met and uwe bristol

i sent my application on nov 26 and in a day i heard back from leeds beckett
so far ive heard back from
leeds beckett - conditional (nov 27)
kingston - conditional (dec 1)
liverpool john moores - conditional (dec 10)

but ohmy lorddd the wait from man met and uwe bristol is killing meee
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ABalogun
Has anyone got an offer from Middlesex or Aberdeen?

I've applied to Aberdeen about 3 weeks ago for Chemical Engineering, got an offer yesterday.

When did you apply and what for?
Did anyone get offers from QMUL for history&politics?
Anyone got offers from Swansea, Southampton, Middlesex, Leeds or Wolverhampton? And when did you send you application off?
Original post by lwaller
I've applied to Aberdeen about 3 weeks ago for Chemical Engineering, got an offer yesterday.

When did you apply and what for?

I applied for Bomedical Science about a month ago.
I can confirm that manchester engineering responses are very quick. Mine took 4 days.

But that may be because i had to email them after 2 days telling them i told ucas to correct one of my GCSE qualification dates. Maybe that prompted them to check that my dates were corrected and they decided to read over my application to kill 2 birds with one stone.

I was shocked that gave me an offer first since they're probably the best Uni I'm applying to.
Reply 1797
Anyone heard back from Edinburgh about history? I sent off my application about a week after the Oxbridge deadline and they're the only ones I'm waiting on now (I've even heard back from Durham and Exeter who I thought would take much longer)
Reply 1798
Original post by Fayehun
I'm only waiting on Edinburgh now, anyone heard anything from them?

Edinburgh always take a long time to reply so don't worry if you haven't heard anything yet
Original post by afern
Anyone heard back from Edinburgh about history? I sent off my application about a week after the Oxbridge deadline and they're the only ones I'm waiting on now (I've even heard back from Durham and Exeter who I thought would take much longer)

Edinburgh don't tend to reply until they have received all of their applications (I.E. after January) . I got an email from them a few weeks ago saying that I wouldn't find out whether or not they are going to give me an offer until March 16th so don't worry if you haven't heard from them yet (:

Latest

Trending

Trending