The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mastermind`
It's always going well until when it hits February :beard:

Are you one of those people that call arsenal fast finisher when they start slow then call them slow finisher when they start fast?

Our form from feb last year manages any one else's in the league I'm sure of it.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Bitter much :redface:

The last time Arsenal won the league most forum members were probably in primary school and Ryan Giggs alone has won more league titles than Arsenal, so no, not bitter really. :teeth:
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Bitter much :redface:

That's the problem with supporting a "big" club that hasn't been successful for years. Fans of the currently successful clubs (Chelsea, City) always looking to taunt fans of those clubs, claiming that they "called it" when a key player or two of said club suffers the injury that derails their season e.g., and even go as far as supporting said club's rivals when they play each other.
Though it's hilarious that United and Liverpool fans join in, not knowing they're in the same position since 2014 and 2010 respectively :rofl:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by angelfox
Cazorla's injury is the best thing that could have happened to us

Yeah but isn't he better than Coutinho?
You looked spent in the second half to be honest. That said, you'd endured a really tense midweek meeting in Greece and were obviously lethargic towards the back end of the 90.

I thought Ramsey was exceptional. He is so good in that central role anyway, and he will thrive now due to your injuries. I expect him to reach the loft heights he set in 2013-14 over the coming weeks in months, personally.
Original post by Mackay
You looked spent in the second half to be honest. That said, you'd endured a really tense midweek meeting in Greece and were obviously lethargic towards the back end of the 90.

I thought Ramsey was exceptional. He is so good in that central role anyway, and he will thrive now due to your injuries. I expect him to reach the loft heights he set in 2013-14 over the coming weeks in months, personally.

thank you. will pass this on to the board.
Cheeky.
Original post by swirly
thank you. will pass this on to the board.

Tell Bellerin/Monreal to do more festive videos while you're at it.
Original post by Mastermind`
The last time Arsenal won the league most forum members were probably in primary school and Ryan Giggs alone has won more league titles than Arsenal, so no, not bitter really. :teeth:

First step to solving a problem is identifying that problem. Recalling irrelevant history is a symptom of bitterness. Hope you get better soon.

Original post by shawn_o1
That's the problem with supporting a "big" club that hasn't been successful for years. Fans of the currently successful clubs (Chelsea, City) always looking to taunt fans of those clubs, claiming that they "called it" when a key player or two of said club suffers the injury that derails their season e.g., and even go as far as supporting said club's rivals when they play each other.
Though it's hilarious that United and Liverpool fans join in, not knowing they're in the same position since 2014 and 2010 respectively :rofl:

That is true, yes :lol:
Reply 1309
Original post by Lúcio
Yeah but isn't he better than Coutinho?

He is

Posted from TSR Mobile
Top of the league for Arsenal. Id rather see Arsenal win the league than City. Its a two horse race this season.

Posted from TSR Mobile
cant take much from that performace, AV are the worst team in the league by quite a fair bit.
Spurs and Liverpool losing, Newcastle of all teams above Chelsea (for now) :biggrin:
Original post by shawn_o1
Spurs and Liverpool losing, Newcastle of all teams above Chelsea (for now) :biggrin:

Well done :frown:

Lololol this just gets better, Spurs losing, Newcastle leapfrog Chelsea, United stay fourth (if spurs had won they would be 5th so its all v bittersweet :colonhash:) but its just been hilarious
Man like Ozil:h:
Original post by atom y humber
Are you one of those people that call arsenal fast finisher when they start slow then call them slow finisher when they start fast?

Our form from feb last year manages any one else's in the league I'm sure of it.

Even as a Spurs fan I'd be inclined to agree with this, nay I'd just call you guys fast finishers. The 10 point gap in 2012 still brings back painful memories :frown:
Next Monday is going to be huge. Got butterflies already.
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
Next Monday is going to be huge. Got butterflies already.

if we win, we're favourites for the title
Original post by rockrunride
Even as a Spurs fan I'd be inclined to agree with this, nay I'd just call you guys fast finishers. The 10 point gap in 2012 still brings back painful memories :frown:

it was 13 when you were 2-0 up against us at the Emirates :wink:
Reply 1319
Original post by angelfox
if we win, we're favourites for the title

Whoever wins that game will be favourites imo. Leicester will not keep this form up and have only played 2 good teams yet and got smashed by us at their home.

Latest