The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by urbanforestry
Hey I've applied for biochemistry too! Not too sure if you've heard back yet, but Cardiff took a little over a month before making me an offer :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes I just heard back last week! :biggrin: Took about the same for me after all! Are you thinking of firming Cardiff or anything??
Thank you! Warwick is my first choice so I'm pretty happy right now haha
Original post by h3110
Well done m8!
Does anyone have offers for Management/ International Management from Bath Bristol or LSE yet?
Ok guys this is stupid but I am trying to register on UCLs Portico and i do not get what my password must be. It says
The password must be exactly 8 characters long and must contain at least 3 of the following:

Lowercase characters

Uppercase characters

Digits

Special characters from this set % ^ * ( ) + - = ; , ? / & [ ] { }

Additionally, make sure that the password that you choose:

Does not contain your firstname or surname

Is not based on a dictionary word or a proper name

but even after trying many combinations according to the requirements i couldnt seem to have a "strong password". Please help
I'm applying for English and sociology!!! But only Leeds (my first choice) has offered me anything and I sent it off start of December so I'm relatively happy and okay with that. Just gotta wait patiently :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
My application was sent off on the 15th of October. My first offer was from Warwick for Mathematics which I got 8 days later, on the 23rd. I'm still waiting to hear back from Durham for the same course.
Original post by sydneyl3igh
Yes I just heard back last week! :biggrin: Took about the same for me after all! Are you thinking of firming Cardiff or anything??

Congratulations! I think Cardiff will be my firm, I'm still waiting to hear back from Leicester though which I also really like :biggrin: what about you?? And where else have you applied??
Original post by JPencil
BristoI and Bath are both taking a very long time to reply to me, I sent my application off late October and nothing, (offer wise) anyone else? (Math applicant by the way)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I sent my application off mid-October and received an offer from Bath for Maths on the 8th of December
Original post by 130398
Ok guys this is stupid but I am trying to register on UCLs Portico and i do not get what my password must be. It says
The password must be exactly 8 characters long and must contain at least 3 of the following:

Lowercase characters

Uppercase characters

Digits

Special characters from this set % ^ * ( ) + - = ; , ? / & [ ] { }

Additionally, make sure that the password that you choose:

Does not contain your firstname or surname

Is not based on a dictionary word or a proper name

but even after trying many combinations according to the requirements i couldnt seem to have a "strong password". Please help

have you tried replacing letters with numbers and/or symbols
Original post by forteetude_
have you tried replacing letters with numbers and/or symbols

i tried to put 2 lower case and 2 upper case letters 2 numbers and the two symbols they offer. Which makes for a total of 8 characters and still it doesnt work.
Original post by Mollsmae
Hi! What are you looking to study? I heard from Bath Spa after a week of applying...when did you send your application? :smile:

You've heard from bath spa?? I sent mine 8th of December, but Leeds have gotten back to me! What are you looking to Study?
Original post by gabbynutley98
Bath spa??

I've heard nothing. You?
I've heard nothing. You?

Heard on Tuesday! :smile:
Original post by anneso123
Thank you! Warwick is my first choice so I'm pretty happy right now haha

Warwick is sick. I would have applied there but I live in Coventry and didn't want to apply to somewhere so close. The campus is really nice
Original post by gabbynutley98
Heard on Tuesday! :smile:

OMG well done! To study what? & what was the offer? How long ago did you send it?
OMG well done! To study what? & what was the offer? How long ago did you send it?

Religious studies, BBB and 3/4 weeks
Original post by Relaen
Any idea if any universities send out offers over Christmas? Heard they don't so I don't want to end up checking it all the time if there's no chance of offers popping up! xD

I think they will stop sending offers from 23/12 because purely they need their Christmas break too :wink: and probably will start sending out offers from 4/1 .
Anyone know how long UCL Mechanical Engineering take to reply?
You've heard from bath spa?? I sent mine 8th of December, but Leeds have gotten back to me! What are you looking to Study?

Hi! Yeah, my application was sent on 2nd December and I heard from Bath Spa on the 9th :smile: I'm looking to study education studies, how about you?
Reply 1899
How long does Edinburgh usually take to reply? I sent my application off on November 6th and so far I've received offers from Leeds (AAB), Liverpool (ABB) and an unconditional from Leeds Beckett. I'm applying for Pharmacology btw

Latest

Trending

Trending