Scroll to see replies

lol as soon as the trolls are enjoying themselves, Arsenal score
Reply 1601
Man like THEOOO

lol at all you haters who wanted him gone last season
Original post by AR_95
Man like THEOOO

lol i swear there was a time arsenal fans thought girou was much better than theo....

now he scores for you youre all like :biggrin: :biggrin:

:lol:
Someone get help! There's a sniper in the stand that just shot Campbell in the face
Ozil assist!

Anyone know who scored?
Reply 1605
Original post by angelfox
Ozil assist!

Anyone know who scored?

Kieran gibbs

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
Man like THEOOO

Those people are idiots. The man scores and he does it against big teams as well.
Reply 1607
Original post by trapking
lol i swear there was a time arsenal fans thought girou was much better than theo....

now he scores for you youre all like :biggrin: :biggrin:

Nah the fanbase favoured Giroud last season cause Theo had a bit of a dry spell as he'd only just returned from a 9 month injury. Didn't help that he was being subbed on the 80th minute every game either and that Giroud was on fire

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
Nah the fanbase favoured Giroud last season cause Theo had a bit of a dry spell as he'd only just returned from a 9 month injury. Didn't help that he was being subbed on the 80th minute every game either and that Giroud was on fire

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by AR_95

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think the injury actually kept him out for a whole year. I remember one person (can't remember who though) complaining that he hadn't scored in his first few appearances (which like you said, were all 10 minute sub appearances).

2-0!!!!!!!!
Girooooo
Wow CIty are ****ed.....
Reply 1612
Ozil.. two assists

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ozil with ANOTHER assist.
Wow through the legs of the keeper nice finish by him and Ozil does it again the record is getting closer
ANOTHER ASSIST BABY

love mesut
Unless he gets a season ending injury he'll break the record with ease.
Reply 1617
Original post by e aí rapaz
I think the injury actually kept him out for a whole year. I remember one person (can't remember who though) complaining that he hadn't scored in his first few appearances (which like you said, were all 10 minute sub appearances).

2-0!!!!!!!!

Yeah my bad, it was around a year.

Have to say though, Joel Campbell has been excellent tonight. Hasn't done too much going forward but we can't blame him for that as our attacks have generally been slow. Defensively however he hasn't put a foot wrong and has been giving 110%. Great improvement from his games earlier this season.

Giroud is just ****ing sexy too.

Original post by Pete_91

Don't jinx it :frown:
Original post by Pete_91

For sure. He's on 15 now and the record is 20. We're not even halfway through the season!

Lol at everyone who claimed he was a flop.
F*cking hell. Just about got my breath back, voice will be gone for hours though.

MAN LIKE THEO. Scored a similar goal vs Villa which was offside, obviously been practicing. Giroud being Giroud, and another 2 assists for Mesut. Hold on to this and happy days all round.

Latest