The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

BSc (Hons) Animal Behaviour and Welfare

Hi,

I was wondering is there anybody here who's thinking about applying to BSc Ani Behv & Welfare at Chester, starting in 2016? (first year at Reaseheath).

Also, is there any current students on this course on here who can share their views?

Hi there! I am currently in my final year of the course, and would be happy to answer any questions that you have. :smile:
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Original post by Martinp12
Hi there! I am currently in my final year of the course, and would be happy to answer any questions that you have. :smile:

Ooooh thank you!!
I have been offered a place at Chester for the same course.
Original post by Sophieec98
I have been offered a place at Chester for the same course.

Ah well done! Is it your first choice? I sent my UCAS off Friday night and my references still need to be done.
Original post by TheTinyGiant
Ah well done! Is it your first choice? I sent my UCAS off Friday night and my references still need to be done.

No I have Liverpool John Moores as my first choice. Awee good luck! (:
I've got a space on the BSc Animal Behaviour Course! and it will be my firm choice I think! just need to go to the applicant day! :smile: xx
Original post by tabithabec_x
I've got a space on the BSc Animal Behaviour Course! and it will be my firm choice I think! just need to go to the applicant day! :smile: xx

Aw mine's the Ani Behv and Welfare and also my firm :smile:
Hi,

I was wondering is there anybody here who's thinking about applying to BSc Ani Behv & Welfare at Chester, starting in 2016? (first year at Reaseheath).

Also, is there any current students on this course on here who can share their views?

I'm starting the same course in september, I made it my firm choice and I've got the grades that I needed to get in so I should see you there :smile: Also if you like can add eachother on facebook so we atleast know somone on the course before we start!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by tabithabec_x

Me too! I got a place there for the same course! I guess i'll see you there :smile: If you want to want to add eachother on facebook so atleast we know some people that do the course before we start? :smile:
I got my offer changed to unconditional for Chester :smile:
Original post by IamBrownie
I'm starting the same course in september, I made it my firm choice and I've got the grades that I needed to get in so I should see you there :smile: Also if you like can add eachother on facebook so we atleast know somone on the course before we start!

I got my offer changed to unconditional for Chester :smile:
Original post by Martinp12

Hi, I am also entering third year of the animal behaviour course, but I am coming from a 2 year HND course in Belfast, Northern Ireland. How hs the course been for you so far? and have you already chosen what you are doing for your dissertation?
Hi,

Hey! I'll be joining this year doing the same course, my friend was on it last year said it was really good
Original post by Mollielund6
Hey! I'll be joining this year doing the same course, my friend was on it last year said it was really good

Hey! Are you in the group chat on Facebook for it?
Hi,

I'm starting animal behaviour and welfare this year!!
Original post by alittlelamb
I'm starting animal behaviour and welfare this year!!

At Chester? :smile:
At Chester? :smile:

yeah, at chester! living in platt hall, wbu?
Original post by alittlelamb
yeah, at chester! living in platt hall, wbu?

Snap!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending