The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JudahS
Congrats!

What were your predicted grades and the boundaries and how long did it take for them to reply?

Thanks!!
Uhm, I'm an EU-Applicant (German) so I already have my Abitur (Equivalent to IB). For the OB conditional offer my conditions are completing an english test (Ielts)
I've sent my application around the 12 Dec. and got an answer from OB on 17. Dec and from Essex on 6. Jan!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by nageen1998
Warwick was really fast. BTW i appllied for chemistry

How long did it take to get your offer and when did you apply, if you don't mind me asking? :biggrin:
Original post by JudahS
Essex
Goldsmiths
Nottingham Trent
Oxford Brookes
Winchester

Anyone? I sent mine off two days ago. Will it take months to hear back?

I got an email from Essex about 4-5 days after submitting saying they recieved my application (I think it was a Friday and I sent it on the Monday) and I had an offer by the following Tuesday.
It may take longer if you submitted it recently as they're dealing with a huge influx of applicants around now.
Original post by Beckfire
Hey guys,

Does anyone know how long it takes for Bristol to give out offers? Has anyone got an offer from Bristol, UCL, or for a mathematics degree??

I've heard the mathematics department are really slow.

Thanks

One of my friends received an offer from Bristol for Mathematics back in November, she applied in early October and also received an offer from Cambridge for Mathematics a couple of days ago. Hopefully you'll hear back soon.
Anybody get any offers for Uni of glasgow, heriott watt, uni of stirling or uni of ulster? Applied before christmas and haven't received any word back
Original post by urbanforestry
That's a good point thank you!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

May I know if you've received an offer from Leicester yet? Also, what were your predicted and AS grades? Thank you!

I'm also applying to Leicester for biological sciences. :biggrin:
Applied for drama at exeter and Bristol in November still haven't heard anything back ! Are they slow ?? Why are they taking so long ???
Original post by cat1997
Anybody get any offers for Uni of glasgow, heriott watt, uni of stirling or uni of ulster? Applied before christmas and haven't received any word back

I got an offer from Stirling but it took about a month for them to give me the offer :smile:
Original post by cat1997

Got an offer from Glasgow for history and english. I recieved the offer mid October
Original post by cat1997

I applied to Stirling in September and heard back in the middle of November. It did take a while and I actually emailed in asking about the time length I would have to wait for. They were super helpful and I had my offer a week later!
Original post by georgina2617
Applied for drama at exeter and Bristol in November still haven't heard anything back ! Are they slow ?? Why are they taking so long ???

I know right?! I applied to Exeter in september and only just got an email saying that they've begun to process my application! They're my number one choice so the wait is killer
Original post by AllyG199816
I know right?! I applied to Exeter in september and only just got an email saying that they've begun to process my application! They're my number one choice so the wait is killer

all their infomation says they dont reply until the 15th of january but ive got a friend who applied at the end of september and he already has an interview ! What course are you applying for ?
I applied on 9th December and got my responses in this order:

Uni of Leicester - 22nd Dec '15
Aston University - 6th Jan '16
Birmingham City Uni - 6th Jan '16
Manchester Met - 6th Jan '16
Uni of Liverpool - 13th Jan '16

I applied for Business Management

oh yeah and dont wait for UCAS to email you... I've only just received an email to say that there has been a change to my application :curious::curious:
Original post by cat1997

I've applied for nursing & social work at Stirling way back in October now and still not heard.. sure you'll hear back soon

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cat1997

I think it really depends on the course, but I heard back from Heriot Watt a month after applying!!
Sent mine off on the 18th December and have got all mine back.
Applied for Geography at;

Bangor
Brighton
Plymouth
Portsmouth
Swansea

So all these were very quick
Still waiting on St Andrews and Edinburgh!
Original post by cat1997

I sat my LNAT in December and got an offer for law from Glasgow last week.
Original post by careyboyle
Still waiting on St Andrews and Edinburgh!

I got an offer from Edinburgh for Computer Science before Christmas, but still haven't heard anything from St Andrews. I've heard most offers from St Andrews come after the UCAS deadline (today).
I have all my offers except Edinburgh, the wait is killing me!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending