The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff offer holders? (2016 entry)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by odowning
How bad are the halls then?

I have no experience of the Cardiff halls, it is bad experiences with my flatmates last year (this year is much better) and my own personal circumstances that make me want a studio next year. I currently live in my college accommodation (it's an FE college)
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Original post by emiloujess
I'm definitely applying for a studio in Liberty House. I've already done the whole halls-living thing and have no wish to continue it haha :biggrin:

Yes, Liberty house does look really nice!
Reply 82
Hello!
Someone applying for Modern Languages course? I sent my application for Italian/Spanish two days ago and waiting for their response. Does anybody already have an offer? :smile:
Original post by HelenS97
Yes, Liberty house does look really nice!

It certainly does! :smile: Have you started looking at accommodation? :smile:
Original post by emiloujess
It certainly does! :smile: Have you started looking at accommodation? :smile:

I have started looking and really like Liberty Cambrian point, liberty house and liberty gardens but as an undergraduate I like the idea of Talybont, in particular Gate :smile:
Just had an offer for Religious and Theological studies! :smile:
I've got one for psychology!
Original post by chemstudent314
Wow well done! Are you waiting more any for replies? I applied for biomedical sciences but I haven't heard anything :/

I applied for biomed too and I haven't heard anything from Cardiff or Swansea
Original post by molitirioncymru
I applied for biomed too and I haven't heard anything from Cardiff or Swansea

I haven't heard for biomed from Cardiff either hopefully we can hear by the end of the month considering yesterday was the deadline! Good luck :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RSSM09
I haven't heard for biomed from Cardiff either hopefully we can hear by the end of the month considering yesterday was the deadline! Good luck :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah hopefully! Good luck to you too!
Hi everyone! I got an offer for Medicine on the 22nd of December. I will be firming Cardiff :smile: So excited, just have to work on getting the grades now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Applied to Media, Journalism and Culture; I'm gonna firm Cardiff! I really hope to get the grades I need :smile:. Anyone applying to the same course? I'm asking in every thread but I haven't found anybody yet!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got an offer for English lit :smile:
I have just firmed Cardiff :smile: for business management with marketing, think accommodation wise Im going for Aberconway Hall, Cartwright court or column hall
Just got an offer from Cardiff for biomedical science AAB :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 95
Just got a conditional offer for Italian/Spanish! So happy! :colondollar:
Original post by RSSM09
Just got an offer from Cardiff for biomedical science AAB :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done! I got my offer from cardiff for biomedical science too, AAB! :smile: Have you put it as you firm?
I finally got my offer from cardiff :smile:
I still haven't heard 😐
Original post by sbrizio1
Applied to Media, Journalism and Culture; I'm gonna firm Cardiff! I really hope to get the grades I need :smile:. Anyone applying to the same course? I'm asking in every thread but I haven't found anybody yet!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hello Mate. I've got an offer for my Master's in 'Digital Media and Society'. If you're doing Postgraduate too, we may share a few modules/classes :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending