The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

St Andrews Offers?

Scroll to see replies

My friend (UK) has got an offer from St Andrews for mathematics.
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
received an offer on the 18th of December for French and Spanish 😁
Reply 22
I got an offer for Geography :smile: (15th December) (UK)
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by arf97
I got an offer for Geography :smile: (15th December) (UK)

Congrats! When did you send your application? And did you apply for the MA or the BSc? :smile:
Reply 24
Thanks! And MA :smile: I applied November
Unconditional for Biochemistry on the 11th of December. 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
does anyone know what time they send out the letters of admission for students in the United States?
Reply 27
Original post by iamlynchy
received an offer on the 18th of December for French and Spanish 😁

Congratulations! :h::h: How long did you wait for the response?
Got a conditional offer on the 15th for Social Anthropology! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by A Square
Got a conditional offer on the 15th for Social Anthropology! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hiya, :smile:

I'm applying for Social Anthropology too! - but no offer yet... :/
What grade conditions did you get??
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Amy_Kathryn
Hiya, :smile:

I'm applying for Social Anthropology too! - but no offer yet... :/
What grade conditions did you get??

Hi :smile:

I do the IB, I was asked for 35 points.

Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by pourtant
Congratulations! :h::h: How long did you wait for the response?

Thank you! and I waited a good while I think around 2 months
Original post by JennieRDS
Unconditional for Biochemistry on the 11th of December. 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey! May I know when you applied? I am an international student who applied to biochemistry on the 30th of November and I havent gotten a response yet. Plus in their welcome email they had stated that they will let applicants know their results in 21 days.. Should I be worried? should I email them? Thank you!
Hey can I know when you applied? I applied on November the 30th and I still havent heard back.. Should I be worried? In their welcome letter they said that they will get back to me in 21 days...
Original post by worriedstudentk
Hey can I know when you applied? I applied on November the 30th and I still havent heard back.. Should I be worried? In their welcome letter they said that they will get back to me in 21 days...

Are you an international applicant? If not, then I would not worry I have applied on the 15th of October, have got all my other offers and still have not heard from them.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by worriedstudentk

I worried the same as it had been 10 weeks since I applied. I sent an email to the myapplication address, and about four days later (today!) I received a conditional offer for compsci. Not sure if sending them a message was related at all, or if they respond to applications in blocks, but may be worth trying to contact them.
Original post by CompSci++
I worried the same as it had been 10 weeks since I applied. I sent an email to the myapplication address, and about four days later (today!) I received a conditional offer for compsci. Not sure if sending them a message was related at all, or if they respond to applications in blocks, but may be worth trying to contact them.

Congratulations on your offer! I emailed the international admissions address last week and was advised to send my final exam results to the myapplication address which I did 4 days ago. I have yet to hear back from them, but I have emailed them once back in November and they replied after 4 days whereas another time (early december) they didn't respond to me. I expect they're dealing with a lot of emails though.
Hey,
So I sent my application for international relations and modern history on the 13th of October, and haven't heard from them since, except for the acknowledgement email and information on scholarships... Do you think I should be worried ??
Thanks
Hey, ya i decided to do the same and they responded immediately and i recieved an unconditional offer for biochemistry yesterday! So i guess contacting them was worth it! Thank you!
Original post by Victoire98
Hey,
So I sent my application for international relations and modern history on the 13th of October, and haven't heard from them since, except for the acknowledgement email and information on scholarships... Do you think I should be worried ??
Thanks

Don't be worried, as I've said elsewhere I didn't receive my offer for IR + SA until April last year (England). Sometimes it takes them a while, try not to worry too much!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending