The Student Room Group

BIMM Brighton applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kayleighdelilah
Hi, my name is Kayleigh, i'm 18 years old and applying for music business and events management at BIMM Brighton this year. I thought i'd make a thread for those who are applying too just incase anyone has any questions etc

Hey,
I've got my place on the Professional Musicianship in Vocals course :smile:
Reply 21
Hey if any of you guys want to add me on Facebook my name's Jaime Sheerin and just drop me a message so I know who you are :smile:
Original post by Jaime_S
Hey if any of you guys want to add me on Facebook my name's Jaime Sheerin and just drop me a message so I know who you are :smile:

Hey Jamie, I'm going to be on the Vocals course as well... are you nervous about it or is that just me?
Hey I'm Sophie and I'm going to be on the vocals course too hopefully!! Got the audition today!!
Original post by sophiejenko
Hey I'm Sophie and I'm going to be on the vocals course too hopefully!! Got the audition today!!

Good Luck I'm sure you'll do great!
It went really well ty!! What's your Facebook ??
It went really well ty!! What's your Facebook ??

Aw thats so good to hear, well done :smile: Charlotte Tattersall ... There is loads of us in my profile picture aha x
Reply 27
Original post by CharlotteT97
Hey Jamie, I'm going to be on the Vocals course as well... are you nervous about it or is that just me?

Hey Charlotte only just seen this sorry, but I'm excited, nervous and everything haha x
Reply 28
Hey Shannon, my name is Sam Duff and I'm looking for people to house share with as well, nothing worse than moving in with people you don't know haha! Add me on facebook if you want to chat more :smile: I'm the guy wearing a grey t shirt with black background :tongue: sure we can find others and get a house sorted :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 29
Hey Im Sam Duff, I'm 19 and looking for people to house share with :smile: excited but nervous! haha hope to get talking to some of you :smile:
Original post by Sam1duff
Hey Im Sam Duff, I'm 19 and looking for people to house share with :smile: excited but nervous! haha hope to get talking to some of you :smile:

I can't find you on Facebook but my name is Sophie Jenkinson , add me :smile:
Reply 31
what does your profile pic look like? :tongue: there are a lot of Sophie Jenkinson's :tongue: haha
I'm wearing a black top in my picture and my cover photo is me with a load of other girls haha :smile:
Hello! My name is Lorna Rees and I just received an offer to study Professional Musicianship in vocals! I just thought i'd write in here as I know no one who is going to the same uni as me and it would be cool to get to know some people before we go haha! :smile:
Hey I'm Sophie!! just got my offer as well, for the same course!! i can't find you on facebook!! Would love to talk :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Hey I'm Sophie!! just got my offer as well, for the same course!! i can't find you on facebook!! Would love to talk :smile:

Hiya! I think i'm doing this reply thing right, i've never been on here before haha! ooooh that's awesome! my name is 'Lorna Diana Rees' on Facebook!! :smile:
Hahha I hope I am as well!! Me too I only used it to find other bimm students !! Okay I'll have a look!!
Hey, my name is Wendy and I got my offer for the music business course!! anyone else doing that one as well?
Also I am from Austria and travelling South East Asia until June, which worries me a bit cause I can't really look for an accomodation? Anyone interested in house sharing?
I am 18 yrs old and my favourite bands are The Strokes, King Krule, Mac DeMarco, Arctic Monkeys, Jamie XX etc

I'd just love to have a house share with likeminded people, that love to socialize as well :smile: (It's going to be my first time away from home, so not feeling lonely in my new home would help me a lot hehe)
Hey Wendy!! In Sophie and I'm 17 but I'll be 18 soon hahah, I'm doing professional musicianship in vocals!! And we need another person to house share with if you're interested, add me on Facebook 'Sophie Jenkinson' if you want to :smile: x
Hey I'm George (Stocken) 20, feel free to find me on Facebook! I've got my audition for Professional musicianship in vocals on the 30th! I think I am slightly late to the game, but hopefully they will let me in! 😬 I've got three people already studying in Brighton but I'm not sure they will want to leave the house they are in! So if there are houses needing someone to fill the space, I'd love to know! 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending