Scroll to see replies

Original post by emilymarywilson
when did you receive your 8 week email?

2nd of November
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by redwhiteandbrit
Yes pretty confident! Just waiting to hear back from St Andrews... What halls are you thinking? I'm so lost with it :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I‘m waiting for UCL but won't go there anyways as I'm firming LSE. I'm thinking about Northumberland or Passfield - they look really nice:tongue: Not sure if I should go for an undergraduate hall or a mixed hall... What do you think?
Original post by Pizzicato
I‘m waiting for UCL but won't go there anyways as I'm firming LSE. I'm thinking about Northumberland or Passfield - they look really nice:tongue: Not sure if I should go for an undergraduate hall or a mixed hall... What do you think?

Huzzah! We should all have a big meet up :wink: and I'm thinking Bankside or Northumberland! Torn between many of them tbh :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by abdulmilad
Hi guys,

I got an offer to study law.

I wanted to ask how is the standard of teaching? E.g: is there good academic support

How many students are in the classes?

And are the facilities good?

congrats! i also applied for law at lse but am still waiting on their decision. what were your GCSEs, ASs, and predictions if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by JohnGreek
So happy to be able to join the privileged few who have the honour to post in this thread :smile:

Offer for Law LLB (M100) - A*AA

congrats! i also applied for law at lse but am still waiting on their decision. what were your GCSEs, ASs, and predictions if you don't mind me asking?
Hello everyone :smile:! Law offer holder from Hong Kong.
Original post by Another student.
Hello everyone :smile:! Law offer holder from Hong Kong.

congrats! also waiting on a decision for law. what were your gcse/a-level grades if you did such qualifications in Hong Kong?(i understand it's probably a different system)
Original post by JohnGreek
@mitchriding, Here you go:

thank you and congrats, impressive grades! since applying on the 4th of november, i have had an email confirming my application, and one on the 9th of november saying they would update me in 2 weeks' time, but since then i have had no contact? what could this mean and should i worry?

thanks
hi everyone , got an offer for geography with economics yesterday so happy

i was just wondering what people know about student accommodation in terms of which are the best places for social life and decent rooms.
Offer for Bsc in Environment and Development yesterday! Got the 8 week email on Nov 2 and 4 week email on Jan 11th. Good luck to everyone else!
Original post by mitchriding
congrats! also waiting on a decision for law. what were your gcse/a-level grades if you did such qualifications in Hong Kong?(i understand it's probably a different system)

I did the IB and I applied with achieved grades - 42 with 777 in my HLs, not sure what the A levels equivalent would be. I applied in mid-Oct. Hope you hear soon :smile:
Reply 151
Original post by gitwiz89
I got an offer for the MSc in Management of Information Systems and Digital Innovation. I will accept it. Anyone else in that programme?

Congratulations! How long did it take for you to hear?
—-
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 153
Original post by gitwiz89
Exactly 8 weeks, and about 10 days for thecphysical letter...

Oh wow, I'll be waiting another few weeks so. Were your references slow to upload? I know that can slow down applications. I'm waiting for one of mine.

Is LSE your first choice?
Offer for law :smile:
Original post by JodieHarriett18
Offer for law :smile:

Congrats!! Has that just come through now? Hope you don't mind me asking but what were your grades & how long ago did you apply?
Original post by mitchriding
Congrats!! Has that just come through now? Hope you don't mind me asking but what were your grades & how long ago did you apply?

Thanks! I got it Friday and GCSES 4A*, 3A, 1B. AS - AAAB, Predicted A*A*A* and I applied 7 Oct
Original post by redwhiteandbrit
Huzzah! We should all have a big meet up :wink: and I'm thinking Bankside or Northumberland! Torn between many of them tbh :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah definitely! Are you going to the offer holder day in April?
I'm torn between many of the accommodation halls too:tongue: If I could find someone to share a room then I'd probably go with Northumberland (where first years are expected to share).
Original post by Pizzicato
Yeah definitely! Are you going to the offer holder day in April?
I'm torn between many of the accommodation halls too:tongue: If I could find someone to share a room then I'd probably go with Northumberland (where first years are expected to share).

I'll be there :smile: and yeah so crazy to think about :tongue: hopefully it'll be sorted!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got an unconditional to do Government and History. Anyone know when accommodation applications open?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending