The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jam277
Highbury and Islington if you take overground.

Cheers, do you know what's best for away fans.
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
Man like Shed pretending he goes to matches.

Arsenal station is the closest to the ground, but Holloway Road and Finsbury Park are also only 5-10 minute walks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll see you there. Looking forward to hearing you lot singing about gassing jews then pretending it doesn't happen.
Original post by Jimmy Seville
Cheers, do you know what's best for away fans.

Na, not too sure man. Only been there as a neutral(got free tickets so don't judge me :colonhash:).
Original post by Jimmy Seville
I'll see you there. Looking forward to hearing you lot singing about gassing jews then pretending it doesn't happen.

Never said it doesn't happen.

Not really a best one for away fans. You can get off at any station really, unfortunately the state of our home fans means that you can pretty much do whatever you want at our ground and get away with it so nothing is going to happen if you're wearing a Chelsea shirt/scarf.

Posted from TSR Mobile
We're gonna channel our inner Bayer Leverkusen today (you know what they're famous for)
Please.
I swear if anyone claps off Fabregas today...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nice to see bellend Moh getting an Arsenal fan Chelsea steward sacked by posting a video on twitter from last year of the poor chap calling Cesc a snake. Prick
Original post by leinad2012
Nice to see bellend Moh getting an Arsenal fan Chelsea steward sacked by posting a video on twitter from last year of the poor chap calling Cesc a snake. Prick

Attention seeking w*nker didn't tweet it till he got 1K retweets aswell. Pathetic. He really is an absolute sap.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3230
lol
Honestly thought we lost the league at Anfield but tonight was definitely the one.

Again, shooting ourselves in the foot early in the match because we have too many incompetent players and we gift Chelsea the win. Are they a batter footballing side? No. Did they play better today? Did they deserve three points? No. Did we deserve three points? No.

The sad thing about this is no lessons will be learnt. Meretesacker will surely start again either after his three game ban or if Gab gets injured, Per will come into the team and will not be dropped even if Gab recovers. Flamini HAS to go at the end of the season along with Arteta and Rosicky and in all honesty should not start another game for Arsenal. Elneny needs to come in until Coquelin comes back.

The league is lost. I don't care if we're *only* three points off the top, the performance today and over the last two games shows the team is not capable of achieving big things. Not an overreaction, just an observation. Lump your money on city to win the league. I put £100 on Chelsea to keep a clean sheet after Per got sent off and I was not disappointed.
^ prsom

Elneny will get a chance in that "pointless" FA Cup game next week. If he delivers I don't mind him taking Ramsey's place after Coq recovers

Mertesacker will only sit out one game I think, was it "violent conduct" from the ref's point of view? Also we've lost all games in which we received red cards, I think that tells the world about our "spirit" cause there isn't any, we rely on too many things falling nicely into place.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by shawn_o1
^ prsom

Elneny will get a chance in that "pointless" FA Cup game next week. If he delivers I don't mind him taking Ramsey's place after Coq recovers

Mertesacker will only sit out one game I think, was it "violent conduct" from the ref's point of view? Also we've lost all games in which we received red cards, I think that tells the world about our "spirit" cause there isn't any, we rely on too many things falling nicely into place.

Last man dismissal is a professional foul which is a one match ban, so he'd just miss the fa cup game.
Yeah league has definitely gone. Not in a literal numerical sense but you can tell we won't be back at the top of the league anytime soon. We're doing no better than last year against the top teams the results have just moved around (1pt at stoke, 0pts at chelsea this season, vice versa last). We are basically reliant on every other team going to pieces and pulling the league winning pts total below 82 (if not further) for us to win the league.

I'm honestly now of the belief that Wenger doesn't have an 80pt+ season in him anymore. He's lost the ability to instill that mentality.

As for Leicester, if they win the league Wenger and Pellegrini need immediately sacking.
(edited 8 years ago)
Personally think Coq could have saved us points at every game we lost or drew bar today (since he was injured)
Reply 3236
Original post by AliRizzo
I don't care if we're *only* three points off the top, the performance today and over the last two games shows the team is not capable of achieving big things.

It never was TBH. How City hasn't run away with the league yet is a mystery.
[video="youtube;P9aaEl_zlws"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9aaEl_zlws[/video]
Enjoy :smile:
^ m8 we don't buy YT fan drivel
Lmfao that rant has pissed me right off. He's ranting for all the wrong reasons.

'Wrong tactical gameplan', 'Why was Sanchez on the bench?' 'Why did we take a striker off when we have 10 men'.

The guy is a joke. Why doesn't someone standing around there just call him out or ask him why he's talking absolute *******s.

Latest