The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Medicine Applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Guys, I know everyone's worried about how many people are being called to interview/interview places remaining but honestly, just gotta keep hanging in there. They've maybe given around 55% of interviews out and they could let you know as late as end of February, maybe even March so there's plenty of time left. If it helps, I got an interview invite this morning for the 17th (which I think is the latest date) and I got asked module grades back in November, don't give up hope!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 681
Original post by Mehek1
Congrats! What time did you get the email today? Are you a gap year applicant? Do you know of any gap years who got interviewed late by UCL? Sorry for bombarding you with questions, I'm just stressed 😂

Hey, got it at 11:56 am today, and no I am an A2 student. I dont know any gap years who have been interviewed late but I do remember reading about 5 pages back a gap year who just gotten their interview. And dont worry I understand
Original post by nurav11
Guys, I know everyone's worried about how many people are being called to interview/interview places remaining but honestly, just gotta keep hanging in there. They've maybe given around 55% of interviews out and they could let you know as late as end of February, maybe even March so there's plenty of time left. If it helps, I got an interview invite this morning for the 17th (which I think is the latest date) and I got asked module grades back in November, don't give up hope!

Congrats on your interview invite!!! They interview into mid March by the way
Original post by dotmamwa
Congrats on your interview invite!!! They interview into mid March by the way

Thanks very much :smile:, yeh I reckon they'd let you know about the interview a couple of weeks before the actual interview (give or take a few days) so start of March would be round about the time of the last interviews I reckon. Have you heard from UCL yet?
Original post by nurav11
Thanks very much :smile:, yeh I reckon they'd let you know about the interview a couple of weeks before the actual interview (give or take a few days) so start of March would be round about the time of the last interviews I reckon. Have you heard from UCL yet?

Yeah, I heard this morning but didn't see the email until a couple of hours ago. I got an interview invite for 10th Feb

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, I heard this morning but didn't see the email until a couple of hours ago. I got an interview invite for 10th Feb

Posted from TSR Mobile

Then congrats to you aswell!! Well done :smile:
Reply 686
Original post by azrafc
Hey, got it at 11:56 am today, and no I am an A2 student. I dont know any gap years who have been interviewed late but I do remember reading about 5 pages back a gap year who just gotten their interview. And dont worry I understand

Thank you and congratulations again!
Reply 687

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done! Do you mind sharing your stats please? Congratulations!
Reply 688
Any gap year students who have offers ? Is there a med group for UCL offer holders ?

S
Original post by nurav11
Then congrats to you aswell!! Well done :smile:

Thanks you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mehek1
Well done! Do you mind sharing your stats please? Congratulations!

GSCEs: 7A*; 3A; A in FSMQ (the highest you could get was an A)
AS: 3As + B in Physics
A2 prediction: 3A*s + EPQ
BMAT: 4.2 4.9 2A

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm stressing out tbh, I have not heard anything back yet. My stats aren't even that bad :/
Does anyone know how many intefviews/offers have been given out so far?
Reply 692

Posted from TSR Mobile

My stats are so similar to yours :frown:

Well done again!
Original post by Mehek1
My stats are so similar to yours :frown:

Well done again!

Thanks :smile: I'm sure you'll hear soon. Just try not to worry about it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guys will 86 ums AS average put me at a disadvantage? Be honest

Thanks
Original post by azrafc

Congrats man!
Original post by mario64
Guys will 86 ums AS average put me at a disadvantage? Be honest

Thanks

I have an interview with similar ums
Original post by Nikhilm
Congrats man!

Congrats on saying congrats before me to him!
Reply 698
Original post by Nikhilm
Congrats man!

Thanks mate!
Reply 699
Original post by Salsa123
Congrats on saying congrats before me to him!

Looool, it aint a competition, cheers man

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending