The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hi, just my LNAT results back sadly: 23... Do you think I still have a chance of getting offers from Bristol, York and SOAS with typical AAA grades? I applied late to all of them. Thanks.
Original post by anon111097
How was your LNAT? I got 23 I think its too low for UCL and Kings

Hey, I got the same; 23 in the LNAT and holding an offer from UCL! :smile:
Original post by baconwoo
Maybe they just think you're smart but don't have that much passion for actually studying law compared to others

Yeah... That's why they didn't instantly reject his application right? They won't have processed it yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by amclean101
Got 37 in my LNAT, with 5A's at higher and predicted 3A's at advanced higher but still haven't heard back from durham or bristol, should i be worried?

I wouldn't worry, I'm also waiting to hear back from them but there's no need to worry, yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just got rejected by KCL :frown:
Original post by elisheak

Sorry to hear, at least you don't have to play the waiting game? :s-smilie: Have you got any other offers?
Original post by cuddledumpling
Sorry to hear, at least you don't have to play the waiting game? :s-smilie: Have you got any other offers?

rejected from LSE too, and waiting on offers from SOAS, City and Brunel. This is killing me D:
rejected from LSE too, and waiting on offers from SOAS, City and Brunel. This is killing me D:

Arghhh so sorry to hear that! If you applied to LSE and KCL though I'm really sure you'll get offers from the rest. Same, I also applied to SOAS (very late) and I hate waitingggggg ):

At this time!! So sorry as I really thought you has a chance.
Starting to wonder if Bristol hates me.....got the AAA prediction and 23 on the LNAT? Applied in Nov 2015 - everyone else seems to have offers already but me?
Arghhh so sorry to hear that! If you applied to LSE and KCL though I'm really sure you'll get offers from the rest. Same, I also applied to SOAS (very late) and I hate waitingggggg ):

I know it's driving me crazy! good luck! which other unis did you apply to?
Original post by Cholesta
At this time!! So sorry as I really thought you has a chance.

it's depressing but I don't have time to feel sorry for myself because I have exams coming up. Let me know if your son gets in :smile:
I know it's driving me crazy! good luck! which other unis did you apply to?

Ahahaha same - I just want them to reject me at this point! Surrey (uncon) Exeter (conditional) Bristol (they hate me) York (never gonna happen) SOAS (ignoring me) :biggrin: I'm sure you'll get offers, don't stress ok?
it's depressing but I don't have time to feel sorry for myself because I have exams coming up. Let me know if your son gets in :smile:

I will😒 if you do well at A level, there is
adjustment or you could take a gap year and reapply.
Original post by Cholesta
I will😒 if you do well at A level, there is
adjustment or you could take a gap year and reapply.

yes i was thinking about adjustment! Its definitely my previous grades that are holding me back so I'm hoping once I do good I'll be able to get in somewhere good with adjustment
Ahahaha same - I just want them to reject me at this point! Surrey (uncon) Exeter (conditional) Bristol (they hate me) York (never gonna happen) SOAS (ignoring me) :biggrin: I'm sure you'll get offers, don't stress ok?

hahaa and omg but you have great offers! Let me know when you hear from SOAS! :smile:
Original post by dodo15
I got the same AS grades lol and the same predictions. So I guess we will see! I was 4 off hmm so worried. Thanks for ur reply!

No problem! We'll wait and see
Starting to wonder if Bristol hates me.....got the AAA prediction and 23 on the LNAT? Applied in Nov 2015 - everyone else seems to have offers already but me?

I got 21 on my lnat. They should get back to you soon
Original post by sop10
I'm an international applicant also! From Cambodia. Well there's no need to worry. I applied even earlier: nov 9. Where are your igcses and predicted grades?

I am doing the local public examination here in Hong Kong called the HKDSE
Grades range from Level 1 (lowest) to Level 5, then 5* and 5** (highest)

My predicted grades are two 5** and five 5* :smile:
Manchester uni just sent me a con offer, is it actually a respected uni and especially for Law?

Latest

Trending

Trending