Scroll to see replies

Holy mother of god I am glad that I ain't doing anything beyond M3 :afraid:
Reply 61
Original post by ZuluK
Sorry my bad 🙈🙈

I apologise

no worries ...
Original post by ZuluK
Damn I just got awarded a badge - clever clogs - for just posting in this thread 😂😂😂😂

well you were clever, you aborted the bet asap (which you were obviously going to lose :tongue:)
Reply 63
Original post by DylanJ42
well you were clever, you aborted the bet asap (which you were obviously going to lose :tongue:)

It wasn't obvious 😐

But thank you, kind sir. Thank you very much :wink:
I would do it... but all I'm doing currently is M1 and M2 :laugh:
we shall indeed :tongue:

Spoiler

That is the TSR version of hell.
Reply 66
Original post by ZuluK
Haha genius in maths compared to me. I remember nothing from AS maths C1 And C2 😐 And D1 I ****ing hated 😭😭😭😭

image.jpeg

Ahhh D1 i hated that with a passion and to think the following year I did D2 :u:
Original post by Imperion
That is the TSR version of hell.

It came to mind immediately as an awful place tbh :afraid: I've never ventured over there though, maybe I will now just to see what they talk about (my money is on 95% threads being about Shakespeare)
I am so mad that someone corrected the spelling in the thread title :frown:
Reply 69
Original post by Shadez
Ahhh D1 i hated that with a passion and to think the following year I did D2 :u:

D1 was the reason I gave it up. I just couldn't. I used to wake up in cold sweats and nightmares! I just hated it !!
Reply 70
Original post by ZuluK
D1 was the reason I gave it up. I just couldn't. I used to wake up in cold sweats and nightmares! I just hated it !!

:colone:

Spoiler

Reply 71
Original post by Shadez
:colone:

Spoiler

Why do this to me? Why? Now I want to know the answer but I can't remember the algorithm 😭😭😭😭

And I thought we were friends 😭😭😭😭
Reply 72
Original post by ZuluK
Why do this to me? Why? Now I want to know the answer but I can't remember the algorithm 😭😭😭😭

And I thought we were friends 😭😭😭😭

I thought you liked horror :laugh:
Reply 73
Original post by Shadez
I thought you liked horror :laugh:

This is not even in the league of horror! I'd face the paranormal and everything else just not this! 😭😭😭
is the hinge on the side nearer the front of the train or the back ?
It came to mind immediately as an awful place tbh :afraid: I've never ventured over there though, maybe I will now just to see what they talk about (my money is on 95% threads being about Shakespeare)

Never would either. Shakespeare :rofl: I bet it is :laugh:

Original post by ZuluK

Linear programming is my side hoe :sexface:

Spoiler

Reply 76
Never would either. Shakespeare :rofl: I bet it is :laugh:

Linear programming is my side hoe :sexface:

Spoiler

Who is your main hoe? :wink:

You should be so glad you don't do D1. I mean it's makes no sense 😭😭😭😭. I remember Jack all but I still have nightmares 😢😢
Original post by ZuluK
Who is your main hoe? :wink:

You should be so glad you don't do D1. I mean it's makes no sense 😭😭😭😭. I remember Jack all but I still have nightmares 😢😢

Stats

:rofl:
Reply 78
Stats

:rofl:

Meh you're a geek 😂😂

and it ain't funny 😢😢
Original post by ZuluK
Meh you're a geek 😂😂

and it ain't funny 😢😢

I'll assume that's a compliment.

It is. I had nightmares about French so it's okay.

Quick Reply

Latest