The Student Room Group

Messages from my late father

Hello Guys,

Crazy one!! my dad hasnt been well and his condition is terminal, hes told me that hes made videos for me to watch after hes gone so he can still be part of my life, which im absolutely ecstatic with because it provides me with comfort knowing that. He said ill get messages at certain ages as what he wants to say will be more meaningful when i am a certain age.

Anyway , do you think i should suggest he does this for my mom too ? I dont want her to feel like im the only one getting messages as if it was the other way round id feel really upset. The sites called eternal-mail.com he uses if anyones intrested. Hope i dont sound like a weirdo :frown:

Jess 💕
Reply 1
Original post by LifeofJessica
Hello Guys,

Crazy one!! my dad hasnt been well and his condition is terminal, hes told me that hes made videos for me to watch after hes gone so he can still be part of my life, which im absolutely ecstatic with because it provides me with comfort knowing that. He said ill get messages at certain ages as what he wants to say will be more meaningful when i am a certain age.

Anyway , do you think i should suggest he does this for my mom too ? I dont want her to feel like im the only one getting messages as if it was the other way round id feel really upset. The sites called eternal-mail.com he uses if anyones intrested. Hope i dont sound like a weirdo :frown:

Jess 💕

Hi Jess, I'm really sorry to hear about this. I think its very sweet of him for making videos for you and yes there is no harm in asking him to do so for your mom too. But its more specifically for you as the bond of a child and their father. I wont be able to express it on text because the relationship is so deep and beautiful I honestly will run out of words. I hope you and your family have a great life ahead takecare. Feel free to send me a message if you want to talk more. Byeee!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending