The Student Room Group

Sociology vs politics

i have to drop either politics or sociology and do not know which one to drop. which course will universities like more? I either wanna do criminology and psychology or Law and Psychology at university. any advice....
Original post by Arji1212
i have to drop either politics or sociology and do not know which one to drop. which course will universities like more? I either wanna do criminology and psychology or Law and Psychology at university. any advice....

both are great subjects. but you need to be smart cos your main objective is to get into the uni of your choice with the best grade possible. i've looked at both sociology and politics. i prefer politics simply cos the content is way lighter than sociology. this is only my opinion and im sure others may disagree.
Original post by Arji1212

For the courses that you want I would say that it would be probably best for you to pick sociology rather than politics.

Quick Reply

Latest