The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by z33
PRSOM

one day... I WILL rep you for that post :lol: :lol: :lol:

i got your back today, teammate :yep:

going on an errand but will be back for nine, i'm so excited! :biggrin:
Minene Uryuu and Triggered explore the edge of the forest, accompanied by lelouche Britannia and kiwi. None of them were particularly bothered by the work they needed to do but were still vaguely intrigued by the animals around them.
Longshot found a toad whose slime was able to change a leave in to an insect which he then ate. Minene Uryuu cunningly took the toad.

Finally Biryani and Bookbird took care of Lord Labrodite who was in tatters due to the loss of his dear friend Zeus. He knew he should have gone to the atrium instead of Zeus. Biryani cooked the only thing she knew how to…biryani and they all tucked in…
Biryani then said she would nip off to the loo...
she wasn't prepared for what she would find...

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by z33
PRSOM

one day... I WILL rep you for that post :lol: :lol: :lol:

I WILL hold you to that :lol:
Original post by homeland.lsw
Minene Uryuu cunningly took the toad.

Oh boy, I sure am evil

Spoiler

Day 1
Molvi-ji researches black magic and accidentally turns Ethan into a guinea pig. (@CoolCavy :wink: He squeaks in shock and scurries around the room. Unfortunately they are unable to turn him back to a human so Molvi slips him in his pocket.

HAHAHA @somemightsay888 fam the kala jadu needs some refining :rofl:
Minene Uryuu and Triggered explore the edge of the forest, accompanied by lelouche Britannia and kiwi. None of them were particularly bothered by the work they needed to do but were still vaguely intrigued by the animals around them.
Longshot found a toad whose slime was able to change a leave in to an insect which he then ate. Minene Uryuu cunningly took the toad.

Finally Biryani and Bookbird took care of Lord Labrodite who was in tatters due to the loss of his dear friend Zeus. He knew he should have gone to the atrium instead of Zeus. Biryani cooked the only thing she knew how to…biryani and they all tucked in…

Thanks Biryani and Bookbird but who is Zeus? And FYI I feel absolutely no regret about letting Zeus die for me, I think you forget that I'm selfish...
Original post by Plagioclase
Thanks Biryani and Bookbird but who is Zeus? And FYI I feel absolutely no regret about letting Zeus die for me, I think you forget that I'm selfish...

(Zeus is Andy.98)

Not even if you realised that Zeus was Andy?

Edit: homeland beat me to it

Ahem. It's LELOUCH VI BRITTANIA (all caps) :biggrin:
And since when did I eat insects... I WANT BIRYANI!

Spoiler

(Zeus is Andy.98)

can we just use tsr names? I'm not remembering 16 new names lel
Original post by longshot100

Spoiler

The toad ate the insect
YUP
Nine for those who can make it... For those that can't please PM me!

Spoiler

I'm not going to be online so @longshot100 can u make the decisions for tonight m8?
Original post by rakish patel
can we just use tsr names? I'm not remembering 16 new names lel

someone ahem @longshot100 complained about not using the avatars you chose
someone ahem @longshot100 complained about not using the avatars you chose

I was just asking you why you made us fill that out if we weren't going to use them.
I don't want them
Original post by RainbowKiwi
I'm not going to be online so @longshot100 can u make the decisions for tonight m8?

Hopefully. But I thought @homeland.lsw would make the big game on Friday and Saturdays, didn't you @homeland.lsw? What's today? Dating simulator? :tongue:
What do I find in the loo?! :eek:

No problemo :console:

Spoiler

I can handle spice....I'm training all you amateurs :hand:

(there's some leftovers in the fridge :excited:)
Okay IGNORE WHAT I SAID I am very sorry that Zeus died and I definitely am suffering from the emotional trauma :cry:
Original post by Biryani007
What do I find in the loo?! :eek:

I can handle spice....I'm training all you amateurs :hand:

(there's some leftovers in the fridge :excited:)

Ha! Amateur? ME?
You obviously don't know where I'm from....

The land of
SUGAR.
SPICE.

Spoiler

Reply 398
Original post by iEthan
I WILL hold you to that :lol:

yeah go ahead! bug me everyday :biggrin: :tongue: x'D
Hopefully. But I thought @homeland.lsw would make the big game on Friday and Saturdays, didn't you @homeland.lsw? What's today? Dating simulator? :tongue:

Umm, Butler Jones has the power to kill :wink:

Latest