The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Solrac777
Got an offer from Durham, still waiting on Bristol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

How long did it take for Durham to respond?
Original post by Al9121010
How long did it take for Durham to respond?

For me, it took 2 months :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did Birmingham call anyone or leave them a voicemail? I got a voicemail from the university and I can't really hear it so I'm wondering why? :s-smilie:
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Did Birmingham call anyone or leave them a voicemail? I got a voicemail from the university and I can't really hear it so I'm wondering why?

Probably just a marketing call - if its that important they'll call back or email you.
Just got an offer from KCL after what seems like a lifetime :O
aaah offer from kings finally :biggrin:
kings offer!!! 4 and a half months later!!
Reply 2427
Original post by baconwoo
aaah offer from kings finally :biggrin:

When did you apply?? Congrats!
To everyone with an offer from KCL, congrats! What LNAT scores did you get, anyone with 27? Still waiting and starting to panic slightly after seeing all these offers...
Original post by CJaneH
To everyone with an offer from KCL, congrats! What LNAT scores did you get, anyone with 27? Still waiting and starting to panic slightly after seeing all these offers...

Hey :smile: I got 31 on my lnat, but dont worry i think with a score of 27 you should have no problem getting into kings!! i think theyre sending a few offers every night-you should get your response within the next few weeks so dont worry its on its way!!! :smile:
Original post by steph2797
Hey :smile: I got 31 on my lnat, but dont worry i think with a score of 27 you should have no problem getting into kings!! i think theyre sending a few offers every night-you should get your response within the next few weeks so dont worry its on its way!!! :smile:

Okay thanks for reassuring me haha :smile:
I got 29 so pretty much the same as you! The best of luck it will come soon!
Original post by CJaneH
Original post by elise1998
I got 29 so pretty much the same as you! The best of luck it will come soon!

Thanks! :smile: Just visited kings yesterday and loved it so really hope I get one
What's the lowest LNAT score of people that have gotten into KCL? All I'm seeing is 27-33 and I'm really worried about my 24 :/
Original post by NR_898
When did you apply?? Congrats!

applied in mid-december with an lnat of 29
The offers 2 a's at advanced highers so fingers crossed
I just received an offer from Kings as well 😄
for the people that got them tonight is it on your ucas track yet?
Kings rejection and Bristol offer today

Canadian applicant, LNAT was 26, average was 93%
Do universities send out offers on the weekend?
Original post by JohnGreek
26 for me :smile: There's still hope - you're above their cut-off point for domestic applicants!

Do you happen to know the cutoff for internationals?

Latest

Trending

Trending