Reply 3982
Original post by difeo
Thought we were talking about 11/12

L
O
L

Original post by AR_95
Can the league be won by GD?

Yes. But in the case that GD is the same and the goals for is the same(team with most goals gets the advantage) then you get the potential of a play off for the title.
Original post by jam277
Yes. But in the case that GD is the same and the goals for is the same(team with most goals gets the advantage) then you get the potential of a play off for the title.

Prem gets it really wrong when it doesn't look at h2h after goals scored, there was talk of a 3rd place playoff in 2012-13 yet clearly the blues were better over the two proper games (against you guessed it)
Hoping the kosc and gab injuries aren't severe, we need both of them vs Barcelona otherwise we'll be fielding one incredibly raw defender in Stefan O'Connor
Original post by Lúcio
I know we said this about Bayern but I genuinely fear for your safety against this Barca side.

They just thrashed Celta Vigo 6-1 and they were barely playing for the first 70 minutes. That front 3 is absolutely ridiculous - the history of football has never seen an attack quite like this.

Inb4 Arsenal win 3-0

Il bet they wont win champions league this year.

Their defence hasnt really been tested. They have a good keeper and respectable backline but if yeh can get a goal or two early and park the bus rightly if might just get to them mentally.

Where is Mourinho when yeh need him.
Original post by trustmeimlying1
Il bet they wont win champions league this year.

Their defence hasnt really been tested. They have a good keeper and respectable backline but if yeh can get a goal or two early and park the bus rightly if might just get to them mentally.

Where is Mourinho when yeh need him.

But....are you lying?
Imagine just about scraping past 10 man Leicester after having about a 10th of your attempts on target and then gassing about going 2-0 up against Barca.
Men lie. Women lie. Numbers dont lie.

2, 12, 55 or 132 years. Which drought will be broken?
Original post by Jimmy Seville
Imagine just about scraping past 10 man Leicester after having about a 10th of your attempts on target and then gassing about going 2-0 up against Barca.

Bruh, the Atlantic Ocean called, they want all their salt back....
Reply 3992
Original post by leinad2012

hahahahahhahaa

I would reply but you'll just report it.

Not like Leicester aren't top of the league or anything. We'll get crucified by Barca for the record.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I would reply but you'll just report it.

To quote the man, the meme, the legend, SoFlo Antonio; "you should try to remove the log from your own eye, before trying to remove the speck from someone else's", bruh you might be playing checkers, but I've been playing chess for years....
Original post by shawn_o1
2, 12, 55 or 132 years. Which drought will be broken?

Clearly not 2 years.

City are shocking and are out of the title race officially.
Original post by swirly
Men lie. Women lie. Numbers dont lie.

To quote the man, the meme, the legend, SoFlo Antonio; "you should try to remove the log from your own eye, before trying to remove the speck from someone else's", bruh you might be playing checkers, but I've been playing chess for years....

The only insults you can pull out are deeply personal. Don't chat like you have any intellectual capability. You get anally probed by Shawn on a daily basis.

Top bants good sir

Latest