The Student Room Group

how to revise for a levels???!?!!?

Hi
I'm in yr 12 and im studying biology chemistry and maths
but how do you revise and keep up with the workload??
thanks
Original post by Hannah003
Hi
I'm in yr 12 and im studying biology chemistry and maths
but how do you revise and keep up with the workload??
thanks

Hiya :smile:

What I did was make a timetable listing what subjects I wanted to cover and when and I also did a load of past papers
Reply 2
Original post by cookiemonster15
Hiya :smile:

What I did was make a timetable listing what subjects I wanted to cover and when and I also did a load of past papers

I literally have so many papers to complete :')
What about further reading? How did you know what kind of things to go in depth with and what to research
x
Original post by Hannah003
I literally have so many papers to complete :':wink:
What about further reading? How did you know what kind of things to go in depth with and what to research
x

I chose some books to just read around, it isn't that important for AS, but could be helpful for A2 :smile:

If you ask your teachers they can give you a list of wider reading
like you do normally in GCSE
[video="youtube;SfON87GDlnM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfON87GDlnM[/video]
Reply 5
Original post by cookiemonster15
i chose some books to just read around, it isn't that important for as, but could be helpful for a2 :smile:

if you ask your teachers they can give you a list of wider reading

thank you!! :smile:
glad i helped :h:
if anyone want more help
don't be shy pie, pm me :tongue:
How can I get exam practise when it's a new spec so it's all changed? Past papers were my main source of revision for GCSE and now nothing :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by isabellacappio
How can I get exam practise when it's a new spec so it's all changed? Past papers were my main source of revision for GCSE and now nothing :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can still use the old papers, they won't change much, apart from a few more new topics and its apparently a little harder than before, but its good practise doing papers
Original post by isabellacappio

Posted from TSR Mobile

same here!!!
but what my teacher does is that there are some draft paper(s) that you can look at...
also not the whole spec is changed... there are still some topics that are the same so maybe look the pastpapers of a certain topic and try thoses
:h:

Quick Reply

Latest