The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NOP97
I applied early October and still no reply. You?

Im in the same position as you. Got my other offers ages ago and starting to lose hope with this.
Original post by oli19919
Well done! GCSEs?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks! Weren't anything amazing:4A*6A1B but my ASs were AAAA and A2 predictions of A*A*A
Original post by MaeC1998
Im in the same position as you. Got my other offers ages ago and starting to lose hope with this.

Hah, yeah. Problem with me is that I've practically been rejected from all of my choices!

Original post by dodo15
Do toy mind me asking your LNAT score - I'm still waiting too

24 mate!
Original post by dfradkin
How do you know? I heard of someone getting into UCL Law via adjustment last year. Do they not participate in it at all?

That's not true. I checked with both UCL and the UCAS statistics team. They were not in adjustment last year, never were, and wont be this year, unfortunatley.
Original post by *Stefan*
Oxbridge/LSE/UCL/KCL/Bristol/Durham and Nottingham (if I recall correctly) have not participated in clearing or adjustment for Law for the past few 10 years (Durham only entered once but that was an error on their part).

Posted from TSR Mobile

KCL was in adjustemnt last year. They asked for A*A*A. I have checked with them.
Original post by hudamh
KCL was in adjustemnt last year. They asked for A*A*A. I have checked with them.

Any source?

I am pretty certain I saw the "Dickson Poon School of Law" on the no adjustment/clearing list (bare in mind most of their courses were on clearing).
Original post by *Stefan*
Any source?

I am pretty certain I saw the "Dickson Poon School of Law" on the no adjustment/clearing list (bare in mind most of their courses were on clearing).

KCL Law Admissions department. They also advertised it on the KCL Law twitter account.
Original post by NOP97
Hah, yeah. Problem with me is that I've practically been rejected from all of my choices!

24 mate!

Oh im sorry :frown: where else did you apply, if you don't mind me asking?
I thought they just advertised for other courses other than Law? That gives me a lot of hope though..

Original post by hudamh
KCL Law Admissions department. They also advertised it on the KCL Law twitter account.
Original post by kingofacademics
I thought they just advertised for other courses other than Law? That gives me a lot of hope though..

Same, I'm hedging my bets on getting in through adjusment. Good luck.
Reply 2530
Nottingham or Bristol?
Original post by jra97
Nottingham or Bristol?

Only you can answer this. Go visit both if you can and make an informed decision.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jra97
Nottingham or Bristol?

As above, this is a personal decision based on your interests and needs. But here is lots of general TSR advice on Choosing a Firm and Insurance : http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/content.php?r=16167-firm-and-insurance-choices

Just remember that you have *months* to make this decision - so don't panic and make a decision that you later regret. wait until you are really certain.
SOAS or Queen Mary?
Lancaster uni vs Newcastle uni vs University of Birmingham
Reply 2535
Original post by tumbledry
SOAS or Queen Mary?

Having visited both, I can 100% recommend you choose SOAS. The atmosphere there is very stimulating as the student community is highly multicultural and politically aware on a global scale. Additionally, being located more centrally is also a plus, especially because the QM Law Department is by a graveyard which may be slightly depressing at times.. Both are good universities though, so well done for your offers! :smile:
Reply 2536
my offers are:

Exeter AAB
Bristol AAA
KCL A*AA

cant decide which one to firm and which one to make my insurance (predicted A*AA)
Reply 2537
Original post by baldyy
my offers are:

Exeter AAB
Bristol AAA
KCL A*AA

cant decide which one to firm and which one to make my insurance (predicted A*AA)

and your LNAT was?
Reply 2538
UCL or LSE & why?
I got 4/5 offers for Law... Hoping for the University of Nottingham. If I get rejected I'll firm University of Birmingham :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending