The Student Room Group
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

Portsmouth university 2016 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by jamiehiston
I'm 25 with an unconditional for electronic engineering. what halls are you going for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

not sure yet, I had friends in Harry Law and James Watson a couple years ago. def want an en suite/self catered. you?
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth
Original post by Chl0_e
Hii!

I'm planning on studying Sports and Exercise science at Portsmouth! I'm going to applicant day next week!:smile:
Studying undergrad, and start in September :biggrin:

Awesome so your attending on the 17th too ? Do you know if this is your firm or insurance yet ?
Portsmouth: Computer Animation as insurance :biggrin: anyone else
?
Original post by Tobycvo
Anyone else got an offer for mathematics?

yeah, got an unconditional
Original post by morningstar49
Oh no, bless her! I swear I felt ever so confident that I completely said the right answers in my interview though but oh well.

Yeahhh sure!

The interview was pretty good actually, weren't intimidating or anything!
There were two people interviewing me.
Nope, there wasn't any workshop for me.
No the tours aren't optional because when you come in at 9 am, they do your CRB check etc! Plus, the tours were kinda worth it for me because you'll get a feel of the uni's surroundings. And you won't get lost :biggrin:
The day was good but there was a lot of walking to do during the tour though. I didn't find the day stressful though, I was actually quite prepared for my interview!
Hope this helps :smile:

How long till they tell you whether they will give you an offer or not after interview?
Reply 185
Original post by Crazyjoesmith
Awesome so your attending on the 17th too ? Do you know if this is your firm or insurance yet ?

I went to the one on Wednesday, so there's no point in going again to one! But I really liked it there and have already set it as my firm! :smile:
Reply 186
Are there any other second year transfers for the next academic year?
Original post by 6thformer25
How long till they tell you whether they will give you an offer or not after interview?

They only took a week in my case!
Original post by Punk_Rock_Socks
Applying for undergraduate illustration :biggrin:

Same here!
Original post by morningstar49
They only took a week in my case!

well been 5 days so far xD
hey I have a interview for FdScSPEECH, LANGUAGE AND COMMUNICATION SCIENCE, I'm so excited but does any one have any tips?
Thanks
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Plumstix
Dorms are reserved for first years except in exceptional circumstances but you'll be glad to be able to move out with friends for a different experience :smile:

As for bugs; if you keep your room and kitchen messy and dirty, only then is it likely to happen. Same with mould, if there was anything then the uni will send maintenance to sort out. More likely to have issues with mould in private accommodation where the houses are all very old.

So even international students have to move off campus?
I got an offer for Diagnostic radiography, and I'm planning on firming Portsmouth :smile:
Reply 193
Original post by Chl0_e
I went to the one on Wednesday, so there's no point in going again to one! But I really liked it there and have already set it as my firm! :smile:

same here i went on Wednesday, really liked it there! Its a nice place and i liked the course too:biggrin:
Reply 194
Original post by YA101
same here i went on Wednesday, really liked it there! Its a nice place and i liked the course too:biggrin:

Aw, good! Me too :smile: What course are you doing? :smile:
Reply 195
Original post by Chl0_e
Aw, good! Me too :smile: What course are you doing? :smile:

I went for sports and exercise science
Reply 196
I have picked portsmouth as my firm to study undergraduate psychology, is anyone else doing the same?:smile:
Reply 197
Pharmacy- conditonal! Anyone else for pharmacy?
Anyone know anything about applying for student finance still seems to be application for last year

Posted from TSR Mobile
Open on the 29th of this month I've heard

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending