The Student Room Group

whats your favourite cartoon and why

Scroll to see replies

Original post by z33
my friend met him when she was like 5 x'DD

I remeber I used to try and jump thought the tv screen to meet him. :colondollar:
Original post by z33
:rofl:

so you CAN be funny :tongue:

:u:
Reply 42
Original post by greatguy175
I remeber I used to try and jump thought the tv screen to meet him. :colondollar:

:u:

Awhhhhhhhhhhh that's so cute :3 sdijaoijd

ahahaha
My sister is always watching this Chinese cartoon called Annie-May, i dont really get the appeal of it myself :dontknow:
Original post by z33
Awhhhhhhhhhhh that's so cute :3 sdijaoijd

ahahaha

I was young, give me a break. :tongue:

Spoiler

Dragonball Z
Because Goku was my childhood hero and he made me feel like I could do anything.
Like becoming a

Spoiler

Fave all time cartoon is either The Funny Bones or the Scooby Doo eps from the 60s. Those were brilliant :tongue:

Favourite modern one would probably be Family Guy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Student403
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: My childhood

yES
And all looney tunes, pink panther etc. roadrunner :sogood:
Original post by Rockstar North
yES
And all looney tunes, pink panther etc. roadrunner :sogood:

Did you watch them all on Boomerang? :ahee:
Oggy and the Cockroaches (it's basically Tom and Jerry but better) :h:
Did you watch them all on Boomerang? :ahee:

No, I was too poor to afford cable :lol:

My cousin pirated them on a VHS and posted them to me, I must've watched each episode 20+ times :rofl:

idk why but my favourite were always the ones with no dialogue (tom and jerry, roadrunner, pink panther). Maybe that's why I grew up to be super introverted :erm:
No, I was too poor to afford cable :lol:

My cousin pirated them on a VHS and posted them to me, I must've watched each episode 20+ times :rofl:

idk why but my favourite were always the ones with no dialogue (tom and jerry, roadrunner, pink panther). Maybe that's why I grew up to be super introverted :erm:

OMG SAME

except my parents had them on VHS since they were kids, so I got them off mine :smile:

Mine were too :biggrin: Perhaps, but I think they were the best because anyone could understand them
1. Rugrats
2. Spongebob Squarepants
3. Tom & Jerry
4. Family Guy
5. American Dad
6. Mr Bean
Reply 53
Brum.... the car who usto stop baddies lmao
Reply 54
lol kevin?

That idiot that wore a stripey green shirt and danced arounf with blue? He sat on this huge red chair? :rofl:

Oooh him!! Yea I remember him lol
Reply 55
Original post by Zargabaath
My sister is always watching this Chinese cartoon called Annie-May, i dont really get the appeal of it myself :dontknow:

Hahaha!!! You make me laugh
OMG SAME

except my parents had them on VHS since they were kids, so I got them off mine :smile:

Mine were too :biggrin: Perhaps, but I think they were the best because anyone could understand them

tfw you had to wait ages to manually rewind the cassettes :lol:

yeah, I didn't grow up in an English speaking country so that's why I guess :smile:
tfw you had to wait ages to manually rewind the cassettes :lol:

yeah, I didn't grow up in an English speaking country so that's why I guess :smile:

Ooh fair enough - Pretty much after 5ys old I was the same. And yeah good times :'D
1. Because it's funny and wolf never really gets the rabbit :teehee:

2. The Simpsons - because because because ...
3. Tom & Jerry :gah:
4. Spongebob
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 59
Original post by shawtyb
EW

honest!

Tom and Jerry was dank mate:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest