The Student Room Group

Alliteration examples

Hi,
I need to write voice script for charity appeal. Can anyone tell me what words can I write for alliteration, repetition and rule of three?? 😁😁
Thanks 😊😊
Original post by Sa-na
Hi,
I need to write voice script for charity appeal. Can anyone tell me what words can I write for alliteration, repetition and rule of three?? 😁😁
Thanks 😊😊

I could give you examples of alliteration but they may not be relevant to what you're writing. Think about what you want to say for the charity appeal on a basic level, then try to fit in some alliteration. (If you're looking for inspiration, perhaps look up WWF or RSPCA adverts on youtube).

For rule of three I would think about the chariy and who the charity is for (eg if it were for homeless people you could describe them, like cold, sad and lonely) and for repetition 'please, please, please' might be an idea.

But again, think about what you want to say and then think of how to word it better using the required techniques.
Reply 2
Hi
I'm writing charity appeal to help children with malnutrition. Any ideas about alliteration?
Thanks 😁

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending