The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Law with history

I am just wondering if many people have applied to this course as I haven't heard much about it?

Also has the course been approved for 2016 yet?

Will students who study this degree have the same opportunity as LLB law students ie, Job prospects and work experience? thanks seb
Original post by SEBASTIEN_1
I am just wondering if many people have applied to this course as I haven't heard much about it?

Also has the course been approved for 2016 yet?

Will students who study this degree have the same opportunity as LLB law students ie, Job prospects and work experience? thanks seb

Hey! According to the website, the course if still subject to approval but the best way to check would probably be to email or phone the Law admissions team. The Law and History schools are both ranked among the highest at Queen Mary so they're both excellent departments.
As for work experience, we have a careers department who can help you out and the QM Legal Advice Centre which is a fantastic opportunity for work experience. On top of all this, there are societies for numerous aspects of Law and History that can alert out with opportunities. Hope this helped! -Sarah
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending