The Student Room Group

Need opinions on the university of de montfort Leicester and university of Birmingham

Looking at studying engineering at meng.. I have my firm choice decided just dont know out of these too for my insurance, i am looking for people that have or are studying or people who have attended an open day and what they thought of the university and the course (how they teach it, if possible)
Original post by bobthecooldad
Looking at studying engineering at meng.. I have my firm choice decided just dont know out of these too for my insurance, i am looking for people that have or are studying or people who have attended an open day and what they thought of the university and the course (how they teach it, if possible)

What is your firm choice grades relative to DMU or birmingham?
My firm is university of south Wales and the other two both want DMM i am on target to get DDD... All 3 want DMM
Reply 3
Original post by bobthecooldad
My firm is university of south Wales and the other two both want DMM i am on target to get DDD... All 3 want DMM

Sounds like you should be aiming higher.

There's no real point insuring a uni with the same offer as your potential firm.

What about your 2 other slots?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I can't have any uni that is higher as they require a level and I took btec my other ones were Cardiff who withdrawn there offer and Swansea where they need a level at A.. My experience of Cardiff sightly showed me the attitude to btecs

Quick Reply

Latest