The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Fool. He ain't considered the event of a draw like some other guy did. That counts as a loss too, since obviously the one who wins the most over the course of the season bags the league.
Original post by shawn_o1
Fool. He ain't considered the event of a draw like some other guy did. That counts as a loss too, since obviously the one who wins the most over the course of the season bags the league.

Tfw the relentlessly omni-present Lúcio is referred to as "some other guy" :frown:
Original post by Lúcio
Tfw the relentlessly omni-present Lúcio is referred to as "some other guy" :frown:

Hi,

Welcome to the Football Forum. Are you new here? What team do you support?

well done for not quoting. AND for avoiding the proposition again. Obviously not as confident of us losing as you make out every day. I figured a draw would be neither as I'm the optimist and you're the troll.

Oh and props on bagging mondvay , found yourself a tasty bit of ass there.

I will ask again, do you accept the proposition?
leinad lowkey turning into Frank Grimes :teehee:
We're so gonna get smashed by united tomorrow :/
Original post by swirly
leinad lowkey turning into Frank Grimes :teehee:

Just sick of the **** trolling now tbf. This is the arsenal thread, so why are 90% of the poats slagging the team off?
Simple, a team supposedly challenging for the title hasn't been scoring enough goals, therefore hasn't been winning enough games. Fans who were told the financial shackles have come off are now impatient, and rivals are sniggering at us, especially the Liverpool and Utd fans who eagerly expect us to go down their route of splashing the cash and not improving at all, and the Chelsea and City fans who know they'll continue to finish above us because we keep slipping on banana skins.
Reply 4549
Simple, a team supposedly challenging for the title hasn't been scoring enough goals, therefore hasn't been winning enough games. Fans who were told the financial shackles have come off are now impatient, and rivals are sniggering at us, especially the Liverpool and Utd fans who eagerly expect us to go down their route of splashing the cash and not improving at all, and the Chelsea and City fans who know they'll continue to finish above us because we keep slipping on banana skins.

you have severe down syndrome

That's all well and good, but you still haven't answered the initial question... I take it because you don't actually believe we will lose tomorrow, but instead want to chat **** on here as normal
Reply 4551
Original post by leinad2012
That's all well and good, but you still haven't answered the initial question... I take it because you don't actually believe we will lose tomorrow, but instead want to chat **** on here as normal

And why shouldn't he? It's a free country. Or a free internets.
There goes Arsene running with his mouth again, blaming imminent player departures for recent failed title run-ins. I swear he never learns, does he? If you have to rely on everything to shift nicely in place in order to win a title, then anyone can. Arsene's problem, clearly, is not making the key decisions that keep the club competitive - the last time he did that was when Pires did his knee in 2002 fgs

And tbh the fact that Arsene is still at the club without winning the league for so long, it means there is a losing culture at the club. Financial power means nothing. If you bring in a top top player and promise that he would bring the title to the club, and that doesn't happen, said player won't want your new contract and will depart for places where he can actually win things.
(edited 8 years ago)
Shawn avoiding the question like a peak David Cameron
Funny thing is Shawn has said very little that is wrong.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kenan. And Kel
Funny thing is Shawn has said very little that is wrong.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tbf I agree with his most recent post. Just highlighting his avoidance of Leinad's proposition.
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
Tbf I agree with his most recent post. Just highlighting his avoidance of Leinad's proposition.

That's because his proposition is childish and sh*t.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Welbeck or Chamberlain.
Ox May well have played his last game for arsenal. A better manager would have sidelined him much earlier.
Feeling good about tonight.

2-1 arsenal.

tide has turned against united... FA cup win at OT, spanked them earlier in the season.. now will cement the end of their dominance over us with a win at their ground.

Cant remember the last time I felt this optimistic about a big game, and its certainly going to bite me in the arse, but Im actually excited for a game at OT

(Plus its followed by a win-win game after. If Liverpool loose the final then great, many Liverpool friends to take the piss out of. and if city loose, brilliant, any blow to their moral is good for the title run-in)

Latest