The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1440
Original post by Charlotte.13
Dont stay up too late though, you won't remember it as you will be too tired even if you do not feel it. Get some sleep and wake up and maybe do some over breakfast.

I won't! ^-^ Tbh, I just realised that I need to straighten my hairrr so I think I'm going to do that instead then go to bed.- I'll try and complete my work in a couple free periods tomorrow/something. >.>
Reply 1441
Original post by Excuse Me!
I don't do it. I do have a revision guide I refer to if need be though which has nice notes in it.

What do you do for maths revision?

questions from my books and then past papers. anything i don't understand i use videos - i need to brush up on my exam technique though (especially S1 :s-smilie:), yourself?
This is such a cute thread
Original post by xs4
questions from my books and then past papers. anything i don't understand i use videos - i need to brush up on my exam technique though (especially S1 :s-smilie:), yourself?

I'm currently pretending S1 doesn't exist. I did a past paper on it and just about got through probability. I've completely forgot how to do normal/binomial distributions :O

I use videos as well if need be.

C3 I need to practice integration then just do past papers. C4 I need to recap everything prior to past papers and S1 is not going too well.

C2 is progressing nicely though, haven't looked at D1 as thats the last exam.
Reply 1444
I'm currently pretending S1 doesn't exist. I did a past paper on it and just about got through probability. I've completely forgot how to do normal/binomial distributions :O

I use videos as well if need be.

C3 I need to practice integration then just do past papers. C4 I need to recap everything prior to past papers and S1 is not going too well.

C2 is progressing nicely though, haven't looked at D1 as thats the last exam.

S1 is way too wordy for me at times , you've got to tackle it head on to get better though & is that by substitution by any chance? (C3). Is it bad that my class haven't finished C4 yet? & ah same here
Original post by xs4
S1 is way too wordy for me at times , you've got to tackle it head on to get better though & is that by substitution by any chance? (C3). Is it bad that my class haven't finished C4 yet? & ah same here

Yeah substitution haha. I always get the mark for doing du/dx and then rearranging to get dx =

Then it goes horrifically wrong haha.

We've literally just finished C4 so prob not too bad and we haven't finished S1. My teacher says we should finish everything by easter 'holiday'.

Do you what c4 you have left?
Original post by Kamara7
A species (a thing like an atom, molecule or ion) which can donate a lone pair of electrons to a central metal ion forming a coordinate bond with it. So in [Co(H2O)6]2+ (a cobalt-aqua complex ion - complex ions are written in square brackets) there a 6 water ligands. Water is the ligand because the O in the molecule has a lone pair of electrons it can donate to cobalt.

Tag me if you have more chemistry questions! :biggrin:

Thanks - will do! :h: :angelwings:
Original post by xs4

We've literally just done our second C4 lesson of the year XD. I'm soooo glad I read ahead :biggrin:
Reply 1448
Yeah substitution haha. I always get the mark for doing du/dx and then rearranging to get dx =

Then it goes horrifically wrong haha.

We've literally just finished C4 so prob not too bad and we haven't finished S1. My teacher says we should finish everything by easter 'holiday'.

Do you what c4 you have left?

just flip the du/dx (use the reciprocal) and go from there.

ah okay, lol we've finished S1 however we've still got 4 chapters left in C4:

further trig and integration -part way through
exponential growth/decay
differential equantions
vector equations
Reply 1449
Original post by Kamara7
We've literally just done our second C4 lesson of the year XD. I'm soooo glad I read ahead :biggrin:

It's so satisfying being ahead:biggrin:
Managed to finish all biochemistry and equality and diversity work, now onto 3 nutrition assignments which will hopefully be done for tomorrow, I have so much backlog😪
I shall conquer my Chemistry homework by 5:00. Mwahahahahahahaha. :mwuaha:

Spoiler

How would people suggest I revise for A2 English lit?? Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
Original post by flyingpanda
I shall conquer my Chemistry homework by 5:00. Mwahahahahahahaha. :mwuaha:

Spoiler

Forget everything. It is now 5:40. I got distracted guuuys. I couldn't find my periodic table, then couldn't find my revision guide that has my periodic table.

I'm such a hot mess. :woo::woo::woo:
Reply 1454
omg. i fully killed my revision on plant responses early today.
Im aiming to fully conquer my flashcards making for bio
Starting an hour of chemistry work :smile:
Joining 18:30block

revising and doing C2 Radians hwk
when is the next block?
Original post by SSD07
Starting a chemistry past paper

are you doing A2? how far are you in your syllabus
I swear to God, +c is the integral devil in C4!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending